Hi there,

My husband will be at CN in late June for the first time. As far as the restaurants and signing up for snorkeling and catamaran cruise, do the slots fill up quickly?

Have you found that it's easy to get the times you want to reserve at the restaurants where reservations are needed?

Does a shuttle go to Rick's Cafe everyday?

I heard we can we order specific drinks for our minibar? Is there a request form in the room or how do you do that?

Do they have games or cards available? My husband and I love to have drinks and play cards. Hopefully we can meet some cool people who might want to play hearts with us!

How's the golfing? My husband loves to golf but doesn't want to bring his clubs. Is it worth it to rent?

It seems like the week we're going to be there will be busy (June 22-29)! I asked my agent a few weeks ago about upgrading to one of the suites and he told me only gardenview and partial ocean view were left! We stuck with the garden view because I've been reading that the garden view rooms seem to have a nice view and not that of a parking lot or another eyesore.

Do you repeaters have any other tips for us? We are a couple in our early/mid thirties and we love to be beach bums, so we don't plan on leaving the resort except to checkout the sunset cruise, go snorkelling, and probably a visit to Rick's Cafe.