Hybrid View

Default First time at CSA- amazing

We just came back Saturday from our first visit to CSA. I have to say it was the most amazing vacation we have ever taken and we have been to Hawaii twice and a 10 day cruise. I can not think of a thing that we were disappointed in.
    The ride from the airport was long but we had a blast. We me some great couples and did a lot of laughing.
    We were up every morning by 8 to have breakfast and hit the beach. We loved walking on the beach and just soaking up the sun. The water was a little rough a couple of days but we didn't mind. It made it challenging and fun.
    We enjoyed the beach bars and bartenders like Dermon and Marlene. We enjoyed the singers who walked along the beach, especially Iceblock. The Martini bar was fun with Ricardo as the bartender. We tried several new flavors.
    The food at all of the restaurants was great and the shows very enjoyable. We had fun with Chocolate at the piano bar and spent every night at the night club dancing our behinds off. The bartenders like Cindy and Omar were great.
    We had such a great time that we are going back next year, but plan on getting a beach front room. We were in the Great House this time and thought it was very nice. We had a nice ocean view.
    Best time ever!!
    Patty & Steve

Welcome to Couples Anonymous. We meet here everyday. Or every other day when Randymon gets too busy.

Glad you enjoyed your stay. hope you will return now that you know.

So glad you had such a great time. Thanks for the review. CSA is the best.

Thanks for the review. We are going to CSA for the first time in just under a week. We can't wait!!!

Welcome to the club, now that you know I am sure we will be seeing alot more of you on this board, you'll be just like the rest of us, trying to get your fix until you can return again....

We too have just returned from CSA...wow we LOVED it. It was our honeymoon and we travelled from the UK...so long long journey, but all that was forgotten when we arrived. The hotel is fab, the food sooooo good, we couldnt stop trying everything...we deffinately put on a few pounds. The staff are amazing, so friendly. The beach out of this world, the atmosphere relaxing, the entertainment...excellent. My husband loved the piano bar and i loved the bands etc at Palms. We loved our room and just walking in the grounds. We were up super early every day to make the most of every minute. we are already saving to return to Couples next year, maybe to try another one.
    I highly reccomend CSA...anyone going will love it for sure!

Patty & Steve.

We arrived home Saturday too from our weddingmoon at CSA and first time in Jamaica. We feel exactly the same way. Absolutely loved it and everything about Jamaica. The staff so happy and friendly. And of course Dermon, how can you not be happy around him? We can't wait to go back next year. It sure is hard getting back to reality after a week in Paradise isn't it?