Thread: Payment Options

Default Payment Options

Has anyone used the deferred plan? After the large deposit, are you allowed to make monthly payments or do they require the rest in a lump sum? Also, if you use the One love plan or the deferred plan, is there a place to view your balance online or a phone number they supply to check remaining payoff balance? Thanks !

I am using the love away plan and everytime I make my monthly payment I get an email confirmation that also has a link attached with payment and balance info.

I thought that you had to make minimum monthly payments under the Love-Away plan.... but we've never used it, so what do I know?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

You are right its 100 a month

I'm doing the love-away plan and I think there is a minimum of 100 dollars but you can always call them and tell them to charge more to your card.

You do, what I want to know is, with the deferred plan can we make monthly payments too, or just the full remaining balance at one time after the initial deposit???
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I thought that you had to make minimum monthly payments under the Love-Away plan.... but we've never used it, so what do I know?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPearl View Post
    I am using the love away plan and everytime I make my monthly payment I get an email confirmation that also has a link attached with payment and balance info.

For the "Love-Away plan" the charge $100/month on your card, and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. They will also automatically charge your charge card whatever is due. We used it for our trip in 2011, and am using it for our 2012, and have booked the 2013 trip on it also.
    Linda

With One Love you are required to make monthly payments of $100 per reservation. (if you are booked at more than one resort for your trip, each resort is considered a booking). You have the option with either the Love Away or deferred plan to call at anytime and make extra payments. Each time you make a payment, an email is sent to you showing the payment(s) and remaining balance.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come