Default ideas/recommendations for first anniversary dinner..?

Hello everyone!! My husband and I will be celebrating our first anniversary at CSA on Monday (5/7 -- we arrive the day before) and would like some recommendations on where we should have our anniversary dinner.

We were hoping to do the private dinner on the beach, but apparently, they don't do dinners on Mondays or Fridays.

I've heard good things about Ivan's and Rockhouse but we're not sure if there were any other hidden gems you guys would suggest. We're not looking for something over the top, we just want something romantic/intimate with a great view...oh and of course, can't forget yummy yummy food.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

3 more days til we arrive in CSA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juliebeannn View Post
    Hello everyone!! My husband and I will be celebrating our first anniversary at CSA on Monday (5/7 -- we arrive the day before) and would like some recommendations on where we should have our anniversary dinner.

We were hoping to do the private dinner on the beach, but apparently, they don't do dinners on Mondays or Fridays.

I've heard good things about Ivan's and Rockhouse but we're not sure if there were any other hidden gems you guys would suggest. We're not looking for something over the top, we just want something romantic/intimate with a great view...oh and of course, can't forget yummy yummy food.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

3 more days til we arrive in CSA!!!
    We have to Rockhouse many times (both the main restaurant and Pushcart) and last visit went to Ivan's. While we enjoy RH, we will be returning to Ivan's in September when we are in Negril. It was lovely and romantic with excellent food and warm service.