Default Thank you Couples for the generous Romance Rewards

Couples/Randymon - We want to thank you for the generous romance rewards. Before experiencing couples, we were dedicated to another chain. In their rewards program, you needed to go every calendar year. Once you miss a year - you lose everything and start over no matter how long you were dedicated to the resort.

The Romance Rewards are very generous in giving you 2 years to repeat and counting the nights for the last 4 years. In 2012 were were unable to go to Couples but we are booked for 2013 . We are still at Passionate level and we are VERY THANKFULL for that and the extras we get (although we would go anyways without the rewards).

Couples is the best resort we have been to (and we have been to Jamaica 16 times as well as many other travels to Mexico, Caymen Islands, Bahamas, etc). You are very generous in your rewards program and forgiving if someone can't go every year.

Thank you so much Couples for giving us a second home we look forward to coming back to again and again and treating us so special. See you in 2013.

Well said!

I second that!! I dont worry about losing points, things happen and we have not been able to go earlier. BUT no-one gives us what we want when we looked at other places, it is always oh we have to pay for that? lets go back to Couples! LOL
    less than one month to go!!!!! CSS here we come!

I'm with you iriesue!

I too am thankful for the rewards points, but we are probably going to lose quite a few, but so what.

We last visited in 2009, we were supposed to be going again in October 2012 but it is looking doubtful..............so April 2013, CTI here we come.

For us it's not a deal breaker. We would be going to CTI with or without Reward Points. Couples offers so much, and delivers. We haven't yet found any resort to match Couples.

Don't worry if you find you've lost some points, it's not really that big a deal in the scheme of things.

As a travel agent, I have more clients repeat at Couples than at any other resort or chain....that says it all.
    Oh and when I go on vacation, it's to Couples......and I could get better "deals" elsewhere but you can't put a price on what you get at Couples.....I'm starting to sound like a commercial...sorry
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"