Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1

    Default Please share your pix of CSS!

    I feel like I may wear out the screen on the photos posted by Couples of this beautiful resort.

    If you have stayed there, please share your photos! We will be there in July and I need a photo fix to hold me over.

    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keenercam View Post
    I feel like I may wear out the screen on the photos posted by Couples of this beautiful resort.

    If you have stayed there, please share your photos! We will be there in July and I need a photo fix to hold me over.

    Thanks!

    I've got plenty for you!

    Here are my individual daily posts on my blog.

    Day 1: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/2010...t-day-one.html

    Day 2: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/2010...ort-day-2.html

    Day 3: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/2010...ort-day-3.html

    Day 4: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/2010...ort-day-4.html

    Day 5: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/2010...ort-day-5.html

    Day 6: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/2010...ort-day-6.html

    Day 7: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/2010...ort-day-7.html

    That should keep you busy for awhile!

    Can't wait until we're back for 10 days this year! August 30-September 9th!!!!!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

    My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Click the link in my sig below for pics from our trip to CSS.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Great pics Cigar Dude! We will be in CSS on June 13th. We also requested Block B. Do you sell cigars and how an can order some! Thanks.

    Gerald

  5. #5

    Default

    Oh, my goodness, Tim! Your photos are fabulous and beautiful!!!! I can't wait to show them to my husband. They really do show off the lush tropical beauty of this gorgeous resort! We spent part of a day there in April 2010 on a day trip from Couples Tower Isle, and we fell in love with the resort. We would have been unable to stay there for an extended period then because I'd just had knee surgery. But we are really looking forward to parking ourselves there and enjoying all that CSS has to offer.

    Thank you! Thank you! for taking the time to post. You and your wife are beautiful and the happiness on your faces really tells the story.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Did yall ever go to the au nauteral beach?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Posted a video on you tube. The link below should work.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY5e_GSFSHo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Go on Flickr, they have several sites devoted to Couples

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Click the link in my sig below for pics from our trip to CSS.
    Gorgeous pics! I was wondering what kind of camera you used to take all these photos?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post

    Thanks for sharing! Our first trip is booked for Oct. 2013, soooooo far away!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Posted a video on you tube. The link below should work.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY5e_GSFSHo
    That was a beautiful slide presentation, thanks for sharing.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    689

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Girons View Post
    Great pics Cigar Dude! We will be in CSS on June 13th. We also requested Block B. Do you sell cigars and how an can order some! Thanks.

    Gerald
    I do not sell cigars but I have a link on my blog to Famous Smoke Shop, who has great prices on cigars. Go to www.tinytimblog.blogspot.com . Also, while at CSS you can get cigars at the Jewel Box. They have Cuban cigars and I'll be checking them out on our upcoming stay. Thank you for your comments on the pics.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

    My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

  14. #14

    Default

    Thank you Keenercam. I love the resort and sort of went wild with taking pics but there are so many opportunities to get a different scene! You'll love CSS. I'm counting the days until we're back!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

    My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Tim~

    Thank you for posting the amazing photos of CSS! I'm Cam's other half and we are certainly looking forward to our July return! You certainly look like you took every opportunity to relax and enjoy what CSS has to offer. We shall strive to do the same!

    ~Howard

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Karen & Paul~

    Your photos were none less amazing and beautiful. Thank you for sharing them! You have me wanting to be there more than ever!

    ~Howard

  17. #17

    Default

    Thank you so much to everyone who posted links. Liquid, I just today figured out where to find the link on your profile page. Oh my goodness! Your photos are amazing, too! (The only ones I don't love are the spider webs - I can appreciate them, but I am a bit phobic. LOL!)

    You and your wife are beautiful and the photos really showed how much you loved being together.

    I like that you took pix of all the nooks and crannies at the resort, and answered so many of my questions (like what the ipod dock looks like).

    What kind of suite were you in? It was gorgeous and huge! I thought it might be an oceanfront one bedroom like we've reserved but it didn't appear to have a jacuzzi tub.

    I can't wait to look at the rest of the pix everyone here has posted. Thank you for indulging me. The resort is truly exquisitely beautiful and we can't wait to be there!

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keenercam View Post
    Thank you so much to everyone who posted links. Liquid, I just today figured out where to find the link on your profile page. Oh my goodness! Your photos are amazing, too! (The only ones I don't love are the spider webs - I can appreciate them, but I am a bit phobic. LOL!)

    You and your wife are beautiful and the photos really showed how much you loved being together.

    I like that you took pix of all the nooks and crannies at the resort, and answered so many of my questions (like what the ipod dock looks like).

    What kind of suite were you in? It was gorgeous and huge! I thought it might be an oceanfront one bedroom like we've reserved but it didn't appear to have a jacuzzi tub.

    I can't wait to look at the rest of the pix everyone here has posted. Thank you for indulging me. The resort is truly exquisitely beautiful and we can't wait to be there!
    Thanks again. We had the 1 bedroom ocean suite, which is apparently what you have. We're getting again this year. It's so convenient. We just walk out our back sliding glass door straight to the beach!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

    My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Hi Jane,
    Most of the pics were taken with a Nikon D7000 DSLR. Used a Canon D10 waterproof point and shoot for the rest.
    Don

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Click the link in my sig below for pics from our trip to CSS.
    I ~just~ today figured out how to do that, lol, great pictures ... Penthouse suite?

  21. #21

    Default

    I look at some portion of your photos every day, and have your e-mails printed and in my "Couples Folder" ... and it's a year and a half away, lol

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post
    Thanks again. We had the 1 bedroom ocean suite, which is apparently what you have. We're getting again this year. It's so convenient. We just walk out our back sliding glass door straight to the beach!
    I didn't see the jacuzzi tub. Did you have one? I hope all of the one bedroom ocean suites have them, since they are advertised on the site for choosing accommodations. I have a bad knee and with all the stairs at the resort, I may have to avail myself of the opportunity to soak it each evening.

  23. #23

    Default

    Karen and Paul - Your photos are so beautiful!!! You are both very photogenic and look like you are totally enjoying life at CSS! Thank you so much for posting the links!

  24. #24

    Default Sorry for the confusion!

    Quote Originally Posted by keenercam View Post
    I didn't see the jacuzzi tub. Did you have one? I hope all of the one bedroom ocean suites have them, since they are advertised on the site for choosing accommodations. I have a bad knee and with all the stairs at the resort, I may have to avail myself of the opportunity to soak it each evening.
    I realized I said we booked 1 BR oceanfront suite. I misremembered. We are actually booked in a 1 BR beachfront suite specifically for the jacuzzi tub feature.

    I am really looking forward to being at this resort again. We've never stayed in one resort for 7 nights before- we always move around. Unless, you count a cruise ship cabin, but even then the scenery/location is constantly changing. :-)

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keenercam View Post
    I didn't see the jacuzzi tub. Did you have one? I hope all of the one bedroom ocean suites have them, since they are advertised on the site for choosing accommodations. I have a bad knee and with all the stairs at the resort, I may have to avail myself of the opportunity to soak it each evening.
    They have it in the bathroom.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

    My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •