Default CN in May 2012 (14-21)

Headed to CN for the first time for our honeymoon! Anyone else headed those same dates? Any suggestions?

Close, we will be there the 19th to the 26th. This will be our 3rd time. You are going to have a blast! Congrats on your wedding!

First trip for us, May 16 - 24

We will be there May 11-19 for our daughter's wedding (off site). Second time can't wait! Peggy and Joe from Minnesota

So excited! Maybe we will see you all at the pool bar

We're looking to book in that time frame for our first major post-children getaway. Cannot wait!

Going for our second straight year May 12-19. Can't wait!!! Definitely recommend the Catamaran cruise.
    Ron & Treena from Indiana

Only 82 sleeps away until we're homeward bound mon! Bob Marley's for everyone!

We are almost ready to book our trip (first timers) for May 19-26th. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by colts-n-cubs View Post
    We are almost ready to book our trip (first timers) for May 19-26th. Can't wait.
    Get it done! You are going to love CN! We will be there the exact same dates as you. Look for the guy with a brown baseball cap the has a big JA on it (I love my Jamaica hat...).

We will be there for the first time from May 19th-26th. It will be our second trip to Jamaica, so we are very excited!! We will meet everyone at the swim-up bar too. I'll be the one with the big camera.

We're booked. See ya at the mobay club probably. Get in at 11:15am

Looks like we may have a golf play date.

Quote Originally Posted by colts-n-cubs View Post
    Looks like we may have a golf play date.
    Just find us somewhere (probably at the bar) so you and Robert can talk about what day you want to golf. I'll have my big red thermos glass so you can identify us. We arrive at 2:00pm on the 19th.

Bump... Everybody getting excited? We can't wait and are counting down the days!!!

We sure are! 24 days and a tiny bit of change at the time of this writing :-) Can't wait to be there and see the staff again and hopefully meet some new people. Almost time to mentally check out of work for this much needed break!Wow, I can't believe it's almost here!

Two weeks from today!

We will be there May 15 - 21..can't wait!! See you all there! Get the Bob Marley's ready!

Brett and Liz from MS