Default YS + Black river tour (Appleton tour also?)

We are less than 3 weeks away from our first trip to CN (may 19-26th) and were excited about going to YS Falls and the Black River Cruise. I also saw somewhere about touring Appleton Run. I was in Negril for spring break in 1998 and toured it then.
    Does this YS Falls excursion include that or is that separate and I need to arrange that with the others in the group?
    Thanks,

When we went, we did all three together. We didn't think it would be worth it to split them up

Did all three 2 days ago and it was awesome. Left the resort at 8am and was back by 4pm Just tell them at the tour desk you want to add Appleton. We went with. One other couple so it was just 4 of us and a driver.

When we went last August, we wanted to do all three but the other people on the bus had only signed up to do the Black River and YS Falls. The day we went was the day of the catamaran trip and everyone wanted to get back for it. So, depending on what day you go will depend on how many stops they make.

All three of these are in the same general area about 15-20 minutes or so apart. As you are driving about an hour and a half or more to get there you could squeeze in all three depending on how much time you spend at the YS Falls. They have a zip line there, tubing, and just fun jumping into the pools below some of the falls and swinging out on a rope to plunge into one of these. If you do not intend to get wet then you might make all three. Appleton gives you an informative tour of their facility with unlimited rum sampling at the end of about 12 different rums they make. We hire a driver for the day and are able to do these at our pace. All three of these things are seperate events but can be combined in one tour.

Quote Originally Posted by colts-n-cubs View Post
    We are less than 3 weeks away from our first trip to CN (may 19-26th) and were excited about going to YS Falls and the Black River Cruise. I also saw somewhere about touring Appleton Run. I was in Negril for spring break in 1998 and toured it then.
    Does this YS Falls excursion include that or is that separate and I need to arrange that with the others in the group?
    Thanks,
    It appears that a couple of the people who replied didn't actually read your post!

Since, you've already been there and are not interested in going again, you can just make arrangements to do the tour without Appleton. You may actually wanna add the Pelican Bar instead, since the boats launch close to Black River. Apppleton was great, but I also would not want to do it again after already having been there. Although, the free booze really does help grease the wheels for the ride back to the resort!