Thread: 2 Weeks out

Default 2 Weeks out

Actually 13 days. And we will be at Swept Away for our first visit.

Should we expect anything else in the mail (or email) from Couples before we leave? Is everything I need in that first confirmation email I received (a year ago when I booked). It had a link that I've book-marked and use to refer to for details. Also had links to add on excursions.

I've been in touch with the resort already to setup dinner on the beach for our anniversary (5th), so that is done. I also contacted them about dietary restrictions (no problem).

Passports are good. I still need to make copies of them.

I've been shopping over the last couple of months picking up various things that were suggested in the threads here from a small bottle of Downy Wrinkle release to a flexible tripod that will hook to anything and, of course, several bottles of sunscreen.

As much fun as some of the excursions sound I don't' want to overplan our vacation, so other than dinner on the beach we aren't booking anything else ahead of time.

We will see you there! We will be at CSA for our first visit in 9 days!

Doing the single digit dance!!
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Sounds like you are all set! Thanks for the reminder on copying passports. I had ours before but we both got new ones last summer. Maybe we'll see you there - we get in on the 19th.

Since you received the 1st confirmation via email a year ago, I would just re-print a new version for 2012...Thats what I usually do with any confirmation depending on how far in advance I booked the trip..Not that anything will change, but at least I have current date on the confirmation. I definitely do it with airline tickets, because they do change the gates, flight departure time, etc. actually the gate could change the day of departure.

Have a great trip, we have 24 days to go...

Doing the single digit dance!

Can't wait to get there and relax.. and meet some new friends!