Default Wedding and Reception Dilemma. Help!

I'm planning to book CSA for my wedding in July 2013, I absolutely love the place after reading the reviews and looking at youtube videos of ceremonies there, but here is my problem: guests who will attend, most of them, have kids and will combine our wedding with their vacation, they will be staying at the kids friendly hotels nearby CSA, we anticipate 20 guests in total. CSA policy states a maximum of 5 off-property couples may attend, but our guests might not be couples, most of them are singles and some of them are singles with children! Does that mean that not all our guests may be able to attend the wedding?

Second problem is reception.
    It's said that we would have to pay $50-$100 per person just to get the pass on to the property. As I understand this doesn't include food and drinks. We are young couple on the budget and this is why we chose destination wedding. Paying $2000 for everyone's passes + food and drinks is way out of our budget. Are there any venues outside of CSA that would be able to hold a reception for 20 for a reasonable price.
    What can we do? Any suggestions, ideas, please help!

Here is my suggestion, since most of your guest won't be able to stay at Couples why not get married at a family/ single friendly resort then have your honeymoon at CSA.

And children may only attend the wedding and then they have to leave and thats only if GM is okay with it.

Thanks, this what I decided to do. After Sharon (couples wedding person) sent me the prices it added up to $ 225 per person if we would like to have a reception there and children younger than can't be on the property period, that is quite a lot and some of our families and friends have to bring their young children. So I thought that we would host wedding and reception at nearby beaches and move for honeymoon to CSA.
    Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Here is my suggestion, since most of your guest won't be able to stay at Couples why not get married at a family/ single friendly resort then have your honeymoon at CSA.

And children may only attend the wedding and then they have to leave and thats only if GM is okay with it.

Glad you found found away to make it work. I was thinking that I wish we would of planed out vow renewal at one resort and then moved to another resort for some time with out family and friends, oh well its all good.

Best wishes.