Thread: May20-May27

Hybrid View

Default May20-May27

Hello I am returning to Tower Isle on the 20th me and my wife Pam and we had such a good time last year in May hope to meet and party with cool people this time around as well.

If you are going to be there please say hello if you like.

Ryan and Pam

Quote Originally Posted by RyanandPam2011 View Post
    Hello I am returning to Tower Isle on the 20th me and my wife Pam and we had such a good time last year in May hope to meet and party with cool people this time around as well.

If you are going to be there please say hello if you like.

Ryan and Pam
    Hey guys,
    My wife and I are arriving the 20th as well. We arrive at MBJ from Houston at 1:30 on United. We're always up for a party. Hope to see you there!

-Matt & Emily

Default See you on the 20th

OK well see you at the bar LOL we get in at 10:00 a.m. so we will start the party for you.

Quote Originally Posted by smarty1405 View Post
    Hey guys,
    My wife and I are arriving the 20th as well. We arrive at MBJ from Houston at 1:30 on United. We're always up for a party. Hope to see you there!

-Matt & Emily

Hi all!
    Me and my then Husband will be there the 20th through the 27th for our Honeymoon! We will be arrving in MBJ from Charlotte at 1:29 on Us Airways. Cant wait to meet new people and have few drinks! 12 days to go!
    Kayla and Josh
    CTI 2012

My girlfriend (JoAnne) and I will be arriving on the 21st. We can't wait till we get to CTI!!!

We are hoping (more like praying) the weather is better than the reports.

Kayla and Josh... How funny we will be on the exact flight as you! We're stating at CSA though.

Quote Originally Posted by Almostmarried View Post
    Kayla and Josh... How funny we will be on the exact flight as you! We're stating at CSA though.
    If you see us say hello! We are always looking to meet new people. I take it that you will be there for your honeymoon? Bummer your not staying at CTI. 5 days!!!
    Kayla and Josh
    CTI 2012

Try the "Meet up" forum and you will find more people going when you are going to CTI