Default booking private dinner and couples massage

We are headed to cn in August for my 40 th birthday. I am wondering if I can book a couples massage and private treehouse dinner now? And how I do that? Or do we wait till we get there to to it? Almost doing the double digit dance!!! Cant wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by kerriL View Post
    ... if I can book a couples massage and private treehouse dinner now? And how I do that? Or do we wait till we get there to to it? ...
    For the private dinner you can reserve ahead of time or wait until you get there per below.
    The massage can be booked with the spa when you arrive.

From the CN "RESTAURANTS & BARS" link:
    http://couples.com/negril/restaurants-bars.php

-----------------------------------------
    PRIVATE DINING ON THE BEACH
    To reserve your private dinner, please contact the Romance Concierge in advance or visit the guest services desk upon arrival. The dinner is $170 per couple.
    -----------------------------------------
    Romance Concierge = http://support.couples.com/index.php...&department=11

KerriL where have you been? The private dinner you can book before hand, the massage you can book when you get there. You will be able to book it the day before without any problems. We enjoyed the treehouse massage, first thing in the morning, before the beach and the scuba divers get busy. Only 104 days to go. Woo-hoo!!!!
    C &R

Quote Originally Posted by 5moremins View Post
    KerriL where have you been? The private dinner you can book before hand, the massage you can book when you get there. You will be able to book it the day before without any problems. We enjoyed the treehouse massage, first thing in the morning, before the beach and the scuba divers get busy. Only 104 days to go. Woo-hoo!!!!
    C &R
    Hi there. Thanks for the info. I can wait!! So looking forward to it!! With 2 toddlers and 3 teenagers I am so looking forward to a week of fun and sun!! See you soon K&M!