Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

@timandlisa~ Happy anniversary! Just a shout out from Indiana! You and nova13 won't be alone that week. My fiance Niel and I will be getting married 7/14 and immediately taking off to our honeymoon 7/15 thru 7/22! We are first-timers to Jamaica, so this is going to be such a fun experience. We are so excited and can't wait to meet the both you! The countdown will be coming to an end soon!
    ~Kristen and Niel

@nova13~ Hope all is well! Only two weeks and we're in paradise!

We are also from DFW! We will be there on the 7th! Super excited!

5 More days!

Allie & Adam

1st time at Couples.... July 21-28th for my birthday on the 26th. Planning on scuba diving (for me) and golf for DH. Love seeing everyone's tips!

YEA TEXAS !!!

Sorry..... so many coming this month.
    Kinda got the better of me.

CSA Aug. 2011, July 2012, July 2013, July 2014
    CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

Yay! SO many Texans hehehe!!! I can't wait! It is almost time! Im trying to start packing like now! Thank you so much! Your'e gonna love it so much, its so relaxing and laid back, hope your not impatient hehe! Just enjoy it all has to offer, CSA is amazing! I can't wait to meet everyone either! The swim up bar, and Martini Bar at Palms are great mingle places! Maybe we can venture off the resort a day while we are there, we have been wanting to walk further down but never seem to do it lol! Two more weeks I cannot believe it!

Wow so many from DFW!

So are we meeting at the swim up bar? And what day? ha

Allie & Adam
    (from TX)

My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary at CSA from July 28-Aug 3. Hope to make some new friends! First time to Couples and can't wait...3 weeks and counting!

8 more days!!!! Getting out the suitcases...whoo, hoo!

Haha I think you will find yourselves at the swim up bar at least once a day

Timandlisa, Nova13; I think our times will overlap a 'likkle' bit, next Thurs. thru that Tues. We will be staying in a BFV, hope to have some lights of some sort on porch, don't know tho...hope we can meet up with all you Texans! We are from KY so no big sports rivalry, we should get along just fine, haha...thought I wasn't packing much, trying to follow what others have said, but, started 'pulling' things out today.......uh oh!

Ready and waiting for Sunday here. Have almost everything packed except for a few last minute items. Started losing sleep night before last. Can't shut the brain down at night. LOL Ready to be there but at the same time already dreading having to come back and wait a whole year to return. One week just isn't long enough.

We're staying in an Atrium room this tme. Were in a BFVS last trip. Will more than likely hang out towards that end of the resort allthough really could be anywhere. Never made it across the road last time so we're going to check it out at some point.

@cdjbook : Not into any sports so no worries there. When you get there request a top floor (if you don't mind steps) for privacy and fantastic view or first floor to walk out back door and be steps from the beach. Whatever your preference. Second floor may have trees somewhat blocking your view. Know what you mean about packing. We took our whole closet last time. Looked like we were moving in and staying. Trying to go carry on only this time. Once you go your first time you will know what you need for the next trip. Bring a sample packet of laundry soap to wash things in tub or sink. Will save you some room. Our problem is not getting there, it's that we are not coffee drinkers and are bringing back eight pounds of coffee for people we know. Have to have room for it. I think security is going to take one look at all that coffee, my long hair and tattoos and I may find myself getting "probed".

@Kristenjones : Don't know if you will read this before you leave but hope you have a Wonderful Day tomorrow. Wondering what time your plane gets in Sunday. We arrive in Montego at 12:30 so should be at resort around 2:30-3:00. First thing I'm doing is heading for the Cabana Grill for a snapper sandwich and picking up a rum punch on the way there. AAhhh... can taste it now.

@timandlisa : Hope things are going smooth. See ya on Monday or Tuesday

Wishing everyone a safe trip and fun time at Couples.

Mike and Lisa

48 hours and we're in the air
    380 days till the next trip

CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

@nova13 : It was so awesome meeting you and your wife! Again, thank you so much for all of your suggestions and my husband and I hope to be planning a trip back home soon!

@KristenJones.... Glad you had a great time. Maybe we'll see you again sometime. We are trying to make this a yearly thing around this time of year since it's close to my birthday and our anniversary. Kills two birds with one stone.

One more suggestion.... Take it easy on that newlywed stuff if you know what I mean. Otherwise you will find yourself next door at the "B" place with all the kids. (just kidding)

Wish you a long and happy life together.

CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

July 8-17th Anniversary for us. We are very interested in a pub crawl while we are there. My husband is also looking for a golf partner. We will also be taking the small plane ride instead of the van transfer. Anyone want to share a plane? Maybe it will be less expensive?
    Any info would or interest would be great!
    Dawn and Keith

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2