Hybrid View

Default Our Wedding at CN - 04/28/12

My husband and I were married on 04/28/12 at Couples Negril, and everything was beautiful. We met with the wedding coordinator, Kenisha Dell, the second day of our stay. The meeting went smooth, and she completely eased any concerns I may have had.

We had the one love complimentary package, I did not make any upgrades. We were married at 11:00 AM at the Garden Gazebo, and I'm glad we went with an early time as it rained daily for a short time during the afternoons. In addition, we were HOT

Kenisha came to our room about 15 to 20 minutes before the ceremony to bring the bouquet and boutonniere, she then walked the groom and my guests to the ceremony site. Our room was right next to the Gazebo, so it was perfect... I was able to walk right out the patio and down the aisle.

The ceremony was about 15 minutes. Once we were married, we signed our temporary marriage certificate and sat down for cake; champagne and COLD WATER After the reception, we finished taking our pictures then peeled out of our sweaty clothes and headed to Cassava Terrace for lunch. Kenisha was kind enough to have them reserve a table for 8 for our group. After lunch, we headed to the pool bar to drink the night away

Photography:
    Prior to our trip I had searched for an affordable photographer in Jamaica, and I kept reading great things about Diana Campbell and www.digitalmemoriescollection.com. I submitted a request to www.digitalmemoriescollection.com, and Diana called me shortly after. I immediately felt comfortable with her during our phone conversation. She worked with my budget, and I couldn't be more pleased with the finished product. Diana Campbell arrived at the resort on time, and dove right in capturing shots of me and my husband getting ready. Digital Memories Collection made sure every moment was captured. I was expecting to receive the pictures and video via mail once I returned home, but Diana Campbell drove back out to the resort and delivered my pictures and video so that I could take them home with me. I've watched my video at least three times in the few days that it has been in my posession. I truly appreciate www.digitalmemoriescollection.com providing a way for my family & friends (that were not present) to feel as though they didn't miss anything. I highly recommend Digital Memories Collection if you want great photos AND video at an affordable rate.

Here is the link to view some of our photos: http://www.digitalmemoriescollection...photos-at.html

P.S.
    7 nights was not long enough, I so miss beautiful Negril. We will definitely be back next year

Mr. & Mrs. Fox

Thanks for the great post and congrats!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your pics !

Beautiful pics thanks for sharing

I am getting married in Negril in April 2013. What types of things did you do with the wedding coordinator??