Hybrid View

Default Is Cigar Smoking allowed at CN?

we're will be in CN June 6th thru June 12th and was curious if I could bring my own cigars.

Don't know the answer to that but I smoked a cigar we bought there

Default cigars

Quote Originally Posted by mlclark View Post
    we're will be in CN June 6th thru June 12th and was curious if I could bring my own cigars.
    I always bring my own. Be careful there are mostly fake Cubans being offered. We smoke just about anywhere as long as we are not too close to others and we always ask others at the bars. On the beach no problem mon....respect

Yes but outside the restaurants, I smoke mine everyday at the swim up bar, at night after dinner sitting outside the bar areas and on my balcony.

Absolutely. Cigars are pretty much allowed anywhere, with a few exceptions, just be considerate of others around you.

Yes it is, and you may bring your own. They also have variety of them for sale either in the news stand or by a vendor during some of the evening activities.

Yes you can...and apparently you can smoke ciggs too and just leave your butts all over the beach. That was the mentality when we were there last week.

Yes, they are allowed just about everywhere, even in your room! Definitely bring your own but there are some available onsite.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLoveEnergy View Post
    Yes you can...and apparently you can smoke ciggs too and just leave your butts all over the beach. That was the mentality when we were there last week.
    My husband and I smoke and that is just unacceptable behavior. Smoking is a habit that you should pick up after yourselves. We always asked for an ashtray at the bar and we return it when we are done so it doest get spilled on a beautiful beach. Smokers need to be a little more considerate of mother nature.

Yes you can smoke cigars at CN but like others have said, please be considerate of others ..... Cigar & pipe smoke both give me an AWFUL headache ..... So bad it makes me sick to my stomach ...... I feel it in my head before I realize that I'm smelling it & being outdoors doesn't make any difference if you're anywhere near me. I don't know why it's so much worse than cigarette smoke, which I don't like to be around but it doesn't make me sick.
    Julie