Default September Weather

Well, I've seen posts for August, October, and November weather....so I figure I'll ask about September! My fiance and I are going to CSA for our honeymoon on September 16-23 this year. Living on the water in CT, I realize that this is hurricane season, and I know that Sept - Oct are rainy seasons in the Caribbean. I just would like to know if anyone that's been there this time of year could share their experiences relating to the weather...good / bad / sunny / raining the entire time (agh! Lie to me! No, don't!!)

Thanks!
    Laura

When we were there in early September the weather could not have been more beautiful! Of course, it's a crap shoot. Yes, it's the "H" season (won't say the word) but Jamaica is far enough south that the storms do not regularly pass through. Rain is an everyday occurance in the Caribbean but we never saw any. Don't jinx me! We're back at CSS in late August through September 9th. Hoping the weather is great again for us...and you!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

How's this? Keep in mind, local forecasters can't see a week out with much clarity..

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...e-Weather-quot

Out of 10 trips to Jamaica with #11 booked, we've been twice to Negril in September for our anniversary September 7 & the weather was great both times .... beautiful clear mornings with showers in the afternoon for a few minutes to an hour or 2 (normal Jamaican weather). A few years ago for that September trip, we were watching the weather up until the day before we left because Hurricane Dean was an issue but he was out of there & did only very minor tree damage that no one would have noticed probably but we did because we'd just been in December (9 months earlier) so in our pictures you could see the difference ..... Just make sure you have cancel for any reason insurance & go with no worries.
    Julie

Thanks to everyone that contributed! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! Yeehaw for September weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries!

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by killafee View Post
    Well, I've seen posts for August, October, and November weather....so I figure I'll ask about September! My fiance and I are going to CSA for our honeymoon on September 16-23 this year. Living on the water in CT, I realize that this is hurricane season, and I know that Sept - Oct are rainy seasons in the Caribbean. I just would like to know if anyone that's been there this time of year could share their experiences relating to the weather...good / bad / sunny / raining the entire time (agh! Lie to me! No, don't!!)

Thanks!
    Laura
    Great question! My husband and I will be there at the same time celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary! Congrats on your wedding!

Anamarie & Kirk McKinley