Default Weather in November

How is the weather in November in Jamaica? I know that the rainy season is sept-oct, but I was wondering if it extends into november?

Thanks!
    Eva

I have been in November 5 times and never had a rain out. The weather was basically 80 - 85 and sunny!

We took our first trip to CTI the first week of November 2011, and had exactly one day where it rained. Even then, it only rained for maybe an hour or less, then it cleared up and we had a nice sunny day.

Your mileage may very, past results do not indicate future performance, etc, etc, etc...

Jason
    CTI again in:
    385 days
    16 hours

Yay for nice November weather! Our first trip to Couples and Jamaica is November this year...can't wait!
    Britnee
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
    - John 14:27

We've been to CSA 3 times in November, 4th scheduled for November this year. We had perfect weather, absolutely NO rain the first visit. It rained almost every day the second visit, but not all day. The third visit, we had rain maybe 3 days and perfect weather the other 4!

Default We have been in Nov. twice

Quote Originally Posted by ewandelm View Post
    How is the weather in November in Jamaica? I know that the rainy season is sept-oct, but I was wondering if it extends into november?

Thanks!
    Eva
    First trip perfect weather...not a drop of rain and very few clouds. 2nd trip...yikes brushed by a Hurricane...still only two days of rain and then liquid gold shined down...

We were at CN in the middle of November 2011 and it rained hard one afternoon for a couple of hours and then rained for 10 minutes one other afternoon. We could see more rain inland on a couple of days but not on the beach.

Really great weather and the water temp was nice also.