Default Newbie saying hello - going to CSA in Jan 2013

Hello everyone

Hubby and I have just booked our first trip to Jamaica. We fly out on 5th Jan 13 for 2 weeks and are incredibly excited.

This message board looks to have a wealth of information. I will start trawling through the posts in the coming months rather than posing questions that have been asked a thousand times before

If the beach at CSA is half as fabulous as it looks on the photos, then I will be a very happy camper indeed!

The beach IS fabulous and you will love CSA.

Welcome to the Couples family! The beach is spectacular - soft, white sand that stretches for miles. The best part is, even the sea bottom is made of soft sand, so you don't have to worry about walking on rocks in the water.

The Beach at CSA is awesome. Congrats on your first trip to CSA and for 2 weeks. You are going to love it.

Hi Nuschi!
    Welcome to the Couples Family!!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!! Two weeks at Couples will really spoil you and make it hard to go back to your other "home!"

One Love,
    suzyQ

The beach is awesome there is shade (even though some people would say not enough), and the vendors are really fun.

You can walk out into the ocean a LOOOONG way until it even gets somewhat deep (I'm 5'2" and I'm only a little over my head at the end of the roped off swimming area). The swimming area is totally sandy (with a few small rocks, starfish and shells). No need for swimming shoes.

And the floaties that come with each chair are absolutely AWESOME!!!

When you take your walk along the beach you'll see that CSA's beach is HANDS DOWN the BEST in the area!

HAVE A BLAST!!!

You will love the beach at CSA! The sand is soft and the water was just as clear if not better than when we were in Hawaii, and the water is a lot warmer!