Thread: Food choices

Default Food choices

Neither of us are big on seafood. Needles to say we arent looking forward to lobster night like most people! What are some of the other choices?

Do not worry. I cant stand Lobster either. Cockroaches of the sea. They have all the usual food choices that night also, you are not forced to eat Lobster. You will have fun, no problems.

Which resort? Each one has different restaurants. I've only been to CSA and Lemongrass is by far my favorite on the resort!! Their Pad Thai is WONDERFUL! I've heard great things about the banana stuffed french toast at Patois, so I'll be trying that when we return next month! You cant go wrong with the patties, chicken or beef. They have different foods all over, you wont go hungry and you'll love it! Hope you have a great trip!

There are lots of choices from beef tenderloin to pork, lamb and chicken to accompany the seafood choices. Actually there's not a lot of seafood on the menu at any of the Couples Resorts. We're sure you'll find something to suit your taste.

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by jcox2873 View Post
    Neither of us are big on seafood. Needles to say we arent looking forward to lobster night like most people! What are some of the other choices?
    There are sample menus online - take a look.