Default Champagne and Martinis :)

I have heard from other couples that the bar at the resort allowed them to take back a bottle of champagne to their room. Does anyone know if this is true? I didn't know this was an option last time we went. Also, what's everyones favorite martini? I plan to take more advantage of the martini bar this year.

Not sure about the champagne, but our fave martini's... Mine is a dirty vodka martini and my wife's is chocolate.

We like the ones hat end in "tinis"

Oh I hope so, about the champagne... However, it is included in your mini bar

I prefer a classic Dirty Martini

Yes, you can take bottles to your room. Just ask for one and they will gladly give it to you along with two glasses.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

When we were at CSA this past February, they had a new option to order sparkling wine for your in room minibar. Hard to beat that.

Bob would second the dirty martini made with Bombay Sapphire. I like the Key Lime martini.

You can get a bottle of champagne everyday for your mini-bar or can ask & they will give you one at the bar to take along. My favorite martini is the "tropical martini" at CN .... YUMMY !!!!
    Julie

At CN you can order champagne or "sparkling wine" for your in room refrigerator -

My favorite martini at CSA is th blue mountain martini and my husband loves their dirty martini.

Favorite Martini is Chocolate Martini and hubby's is dirty martini. As for CTI, they in room mini bars and you can request the sparkling white wine.
    Vicky