Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

my wife and I have 40years on 3rd June 2012 , our best friends 42 years and guess where we will be that day. Yep CTI . Roll out the champers!!!!!

Just back from CSS / SSB and will soon be celebrating our 32nd

Jim and Rita

Our love (less the courting part) turns 37 on June 6th. Like Crab and his Syl, we didn't have our first Jamaican fling until we were well into our married life (18 years by my reckoning). Our first trip to SweptAway was for our 20th, and we've tried to make it as often as possible ever since, with visit No. 10 coming next weekend.

The best guidance we ever received was during our pre-marriage counselling with our church... always provide yourselves adequate recreation (RE - CREATE). Trust us... it works!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

30 years this December 31st and will be going to CSS for our second time this October to celebrate our life together!

We too are high school sweethearts that have been together since we were 15. Been together for 38 years but have been married for 31. We discovered Couples in 2008 when we first visited CSA. Have just returned from trip number 5 and are already booked for number 6 in January. CSA is our place to renew our love for eachother!

First trip to CN was in September f 2009 for a friends wedding. We went back for our 2nd trip and our wedding in June of 2011. Trip 3 is scheduled for April of 2012.

My wife and I have been married 39 years 19 May, we'll be heading to CSA next year for our 40th wedding anniversary next year. That'll be trip number 4

we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary next week at CSA

Jamaica8 So far, it looks like just you and I(we) are in the 40+ bracket. And we have both been going back home for a very long time. I don't know about the two of you, but Jamaica, CTI in particular, has had an enormous influence in adding so much enjoyment to our lives over the past 17 years. It's been a wonderful. What we have shared with so many others, and received from still more is absolutely priceless. Remarkable really.

Quote Originally Posted by carole/colin View Post
    Hi, 44 years in October, CTI in 2000, should have been back in 2004 but the hurricane hit and holiday cancelled, then CSS in 2007, 2010, twice in 2011 and going back in September 2012. Pierre and his staff are the best. Plan to be there for our 45th in October 2013.
    CONGRATULATIONS! When in Oct? My hubby and I will be there the 20-28th of Oct 2013 to celebrate our 25th. We've never been to a Couples, Jamaica or an all inclusive.

Wow! What a neat thread! It's so nice to hear of the long marriages !

It is so exciting to see all the "older" people like us going to Couples and it is just as exciting to see the younger people making a tradition to return there to renew their love!!
    Cheers to everyone!!!

Married 10 years last Dec 29th, so we celebrated with 10 days in Jamaica on our 3rd trip to CN in late Nov. After we got back, we decided it was time to bring a future Repeater into the world. So... now we are expecting our first child, a boy, due Sept 22nd! We were the first of all our siblings and cousins to get married and the last ones to have kids. While they were buying diapers, we were traveling and diving. Oh well, now its our turn!

Jean and I will celebrate our 23rd on July 1 at CTI. It'll be visit 12 for us. Its important to get away to somewhere like Couples and rediscover why you fell in love in the first place.

We started dating when I was 18 and she was 15. Will be married 24 years this September. Going to CTI June 28 to July 5 for trip number 2.

15 years this August. Wife and I have never taken a "real" vacation with just the two of us. We travel often, but always with our kids. January 2013 will be our first trip to Jamaica and Couples Negril

We just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary, although we have been together for 15 years. I hope that with taking time out at Couples brings us many more anniversary's.

Default Richie, we are just a few weeks behind you!

Quote Originally Posted by zutmin View Post
    15 years this August. Wife and I have never taken a "real" vacation with just the two of us. We travel often, but always with our kids. January 2013 will be our first trip to Jamaica and Couples Negril
    All kidding aside, I guess didn't see my post. (45 years on June 17th). I don't know if you remember but we sat next to you and Syl at breakfast after the last NE Par Taa. Looking forward to CN in Dec.
    Take care,
    Pat (Travelpatty) & Mike

It will be 42 years for us Nov 28th.Came to CSA for our 30th thanks to our friends and have been trying to go every year since then.Wont be back till Dec 2013.

I think I gooved this up so trying again.We will be married 42 years Nov 28th.Went to CSA for our 30th thanks to our friends and have been trying to go every year since till we cant afford it anymore.wont be coming home till dec. 2013Name:  P1000252.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  44.3 KB

25 years, 1st Couples trip Jun 13 to CSA.

My lovely bride and I will be celebrating our 40th anniversary, along with friends and family, at Couples Swept Away October 24th - 31. Our wedding anniversary is October 28th. The last 4 years we have gone to Couples Negril in February, so we decided to spice it up and go to Swept Away for a change. So this year we will have been to Jamaica twice. 162 days and 2 hours, not that we are counting.

My first post!!!!!!!!!

We have been married 5 years and it's our first trip out of the country.....Our first TRUE vacation. We will be in CSA in 16 days. We are so excited.

We will celebrate our 25th anniversary next March, and will be in CTI in April as our anniversary trip. We chose April because it was less expensive than going in March, and my birthday is that week in April anyway! Two for one. LOL.

We have known each other since 6th grade. Starting dating in high school and celebrated 30 years of marriage last June. We renewed our vows for our 30th anniversary at CN. We just were talking about the vow renewal and agreed it was better than our wedding!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast