Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

On May 15,1967 at 3:50PM, I saw the most beautiful women that God has created. I won't make this a long story but will state that on 11/28/12, this lady and I will have married for 43 years. We will be at CSS for our 7th visit on 10/5/12 and our 8th visit on 10/11/13(God willing). Don"t question the time,I can also tell you what she was wearing. It is a picture in time, I will never forget.

Going back for the 5th time! 23 years of marriage

I know I am a nerd, but I am a numbers guy and was curious what the average marriage would be based on this thread. As of 05/16 at 1:28 the average years of marriage has been 26.87 years. That is pretty amazing when you think about it.

On December 7th 2013, my mother and father will renew their vows at CSA for their 50th anniversary. They never had a formal wedding, so this will be a very special occasion for them. None of us in the family can think of a better place for such a special day :-)

Quote Originally Posted by LasCrs View Post
    On May 15,1967 at 3:50PM, I saw the most beautiful women that God has created. I won't make this a long story but will state that on 11/28/12, this lady and I will have married for 43 years. We will be at CSS for our 7th visit on 10/5/12 and our 8th visit on 10/11/13(God willing). Don"t question the time,I can also tell you what she was wearing. It is a picture in time, I will never forget.
    Our anniversary is on the same date,Nov 28th, but we will only be married for 42 years.
    Got married and off to the army 4 days later.Honeymon-basic training.It;s been great ever since.Going to CSA Dec 2013

24 years on May 21 st, we will be at CTI next year to celebrate our 25th cant wait, 4 times at Couples!!!!

Bill and I will be married 40 years on July 2nd. We renewed our vows at CSA last February and will return to Jamaica, CN and CSA, next February.

We'll be celebrating our 44th in July and our 7th trip to Couples next Feb (a CN/CSA split). Hope to meet all of you wonderful people on one of our trips home!

Celebrated our 39th this week at CTI. Our first, but not last trip to CTI!

32 years last Thursday May 10 at CSA. Best ever.

Sylvia and I will be celebrating our 25th in August, will be returning to CSA for the 2nd (of what will hopefully be many) trip in September.

Such a great thread, such a great vacation destination, which is appropriately named Couples Resorts. No wonder we have such a great time and get to meet such wonderful friends on every one of our trips

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    We celebrate our 45 wedding anniversary on the 28 of this month. We didn't have a vacation alone for the first 25 years that we were married. Then in 1993 we discovered Jamaica, and in 1995 we found Couples. We have been back 33 times to CTI, once to CSS. Those trips have had a very positive impact in our lives.
    Congratulations you two!!!!! Here's to many many more with much happiness to you both!

31 years last month!

So many of us spend the early years of our marraiges building our lives and centering everything else around the kids. We often forget we need time as a "couple" for everything else to work. Our first trip to Couples (CN in 06) was to celebrate our 25th Anniversary it was a "rough period" in our relationship, and I to this day credit that trip to CN for saving us. For that reason CN in particular will always be special to us. That resort gave us the setting to "remember" why we fell in love in the first place.

People think we are crazy, my husband works two jobs, I work as well, and have worked 2 jobs as well to be able to afford our travel. There are things at home that need tending go, but we tell each other we will tend to them when we have no choice, and continue our travels. (we alternate to other places as well). We need our down time, and out time together, whether we are travelling alone or with friends, we make time alone.

Two pieces of advice I give to newleyweds in their wedding cards, is to always be friends first, and make time alone together.

This is a good thread, makes you think.

Marie
    CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013

It will be 21 years for Dana and I in October. We spent our 20th anniversary at Couples Negril. We went with another couple (Wendy and Kevin), who had never been to Jamaica. We were SO excited that they could accompany us because Wendy was the maid of honor at our wedding back in 1991! Best anniversary ever!!!
    Stay Irie, Mon!
    Dana & Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Two pieces of advice I give to newleyweds in their wedding cards, is to always be friends first, and make time alone together.
    Great advice. I LOVE this thread!

Life is good

We celebrated our 41st anniversary last Feb. LOVE Couples! But, like Patty, retirement is at hand, and we just can't afford out of the country trips anymore. Hope to see more of the USA. But, we will always cherish our 7 wonderful vacations at Couples CTI, 1 at CSS, not to mention the people we've met who have become dear friends and the unbelievable staff we will miss so much!! "If wishes were horses....." as my grandma used to say....

I have been married almost 2 weeks.

5/12/12 was the BIG day!! We went to Couples Swept Away 5/14-5/21 and it was AWESOME!!

30 years August 6th and we will be home at Negril.

My wife just lost her younger sister to breast cancer at age 57. They always talked about going to CSA, but now will never have that chance. I've been very lucky to have my beautiful wife by my side since high school, we've been married for 39 years. Next year we'll be returning to CSA for our 40 wedding anniversary,
    remember life is short, be thankful for that very special in your life.

CSA 2004, 2005, 2011

My wife and I will celebrate 10 years on August 7th. We will be at CSA from July 28th-Aug4 to celebrate. We hope to see you there!!

Your post was so thoughtful...my Dad loved the ocean (anywhere) and to travel. This Dec . will be 10 yrs. since he passed, and my Mom said just last night how 'things sure weren't how she'd envisioned', and she is so excited that we are able to celebrate our 25th anniv. At CSA in July! She has always told me to be thoughtful and loving, because you never know what can happen 5 minutes from now---no regrets! I'm very sorry of yor loss-my DD died from cancer, also. Bad business...happy 40th next year!

Headed to CSS June 1 to celebrate 20 fantastic years!!!

Amy n Devin been married 26 sept, our first trip to CSS, june 24..sounds like you found your middle ground ..keep it fun n intresting...thats the key we think..ENJOY ; )

We will be celebrating our 35th anniversary June 10. ( CN 1-10) We celebrated our 25th in Canun and returned every year thereafter. Decided to try something different, so we choose CN. Looking forward to it. We always value taking time out for ourselves! It paid off!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast