Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default You've been married how long??!!

My hubby and I are taking our third trip to Couples (CSS) in September to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I have noticed from reading the message board that there seem to be a lot of Couples repeaters who have been married for a long time. Maybe it's because we take time out (at Couples) to spend quality time with our spouses. Anyway, I was just wondering...how long have you been married?

Kevin and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary on July 10, 2012.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Going to be 25 years next November ... so, 24 years this November 7th. But we've never been to Couples, this will be our first trip.

30 years for us end of May, and we will be at CSS!!

Kevin & Teresa Cherry Married Jan 3, 1981. So 31 + years.

it will be 18 years July 15th (married in Ocho Rios)

27 years last Friday....heading to CSS for our 28th next year!!!

this is our first trip (next week) and we will be married 16 years in June. this vacation is MUCH overdue! we have never travelled and it's my one big regret, so we aim to fix that!

Quote Originally Posted by suburbanmom View Post
    this is our first trip (next week) and we will be married 16 years in June. this vacation is MUCH overdue! we have never travelled and it's my one big regret, so we aim to fix that!
    We can say the same thing... just celebrated our 15th anniversary at CSS, and it was our first real vacation (aside from taking advantage of hubby's business trips). I think we'll be travelling every couple/few years from now on!

I also loved that after 15 years, we had at least 7 people think we were honeymooners/newlyweds!

18 on 8/6...hoping to be back to CN in early August 2012...congrats to y'all!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We celebrate our 45 wedding anniversary on the 28 of this month. We didn't have a vacation alone for the first 25 years that we were married. Then in 1993 we discovered Jamaica, and in 1995 we found Couples. We have been back 33 times to CTI, once to CSS. Those trips have had a very positive impact in our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    We celebrate our 45 wedding anniversary on the 28 of this month. We didn't have a vacation alone for the first 25 years that we were married. Then in 1993 we discovered Jamaica, and in 1995 we found Couples. We have been back 33 times to CTI, once to CSS. Those trips have had a very positive impact in our lives.
    Congratulations you two!!!!! Here's to many many more with much happiness to you both!

We've been married 38 years. Our third trip to Couples is in June, (CSS). Twice before to CN.

Quote Originally Posted by lissyray View Post
    My hubby and I are taking our third trip to Couples (CSS) in September to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I have noticed from reading the message board that there seem to be a lot of Couples repeaters who have been married for a long time. Maybe it's because we take time out (at Couples) to spend quality time with our spouses. Anyway, I was just wondering...how long have you been married?
    When people ask me how long we've been married I say we've had 30 wonderful years of marriage. We've been married 40 years & 30 of them were wonderful. This ALWAYS gets me punched by my wife. She knows I'm kidding.....I can't believe that we will be celebrating our 40th anniversary on our next visit to Couples Negril.....it seems like only yesterday.....I proposed to her one month after we started dating and she said MAYBE !!! One year later she said yes & one year after that we were married and it's been GREAT ever since !!! I married my best friend......Oh and I proposed at an amusement park.....wasn't that romantic
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

It will be 30 years for us on June 12th. This will be our first trip to Jamaica and Couples for that matter. We are really excited.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography

It will be 15 years this August. Going to celebrate with a vow renewal at CSA on our thrid trip. Trip number four is book for 2013.
    Last edited by redinthehead; May 11th, 2012 at 02:45 PM.

Got married in 2009 and honeymooned at CTI. Went to CN in 2010 and 2011, and going back this November.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Only 5 years this Aug 25th! but what a great 5 years it has been! We will be going to CTI for the 4th time from Aug 31 - Sep 07. I can not wait to be home!!!

4th trip to Sans Souci this August....married 32 years

40 years and are renewing our vows this October at CSA--can't wait

Celebrating our 32nd anniversary at CSA on June 13, our sixth trip to CSA. Our first trip was for our 25th anniversary and we were hooked as soon as we got off the bus.

My wife and I honeymooned at what was then Couples Ocho Rios, now Tower Isle in August of 2003. We will celebrate our 10th anniversary at Tower Isle on August of 2013...This will be our 4th visit. Congrats to you both on your 20th!

We will celebrate 24 years of marriage this weekend... we started going to Couples every other year since our 15th wedding anniversary! We will be returning in 2013 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

Jay and I will be married 29 years this July. We went to Couples 2 years before we got married and then on our honeymoon. We've been returning ever since.

We visited Couples the first time when we were celebrating our 25th. Like everyone else, we just keep going back. We are coming up on our 32nd anniversary next week. Planning a special trip to Couples means that you’re setting this special time apart from normal everyday life to celebrate your love for each other.

Congratulations to all those “Couples” couples out there and keep going strong.

Life, and love, are good

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast