Hybrid View

Default Steel drum Band at CSA

Hi all!
    There was a steel drum band from Kingston that preformed at CSA on Wednesday while we were there. They were FABULOUS! Anyone know what the name of their band is??
    Thanks!

Silverbirds...
    Tom & Erin 21x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

The Silver Birds, and they're fantastic! Buy their CD after their performance. We did. My husband even got to play one of the drums with other guests during one of their daytime appearances! What a blast!!

I was there last Wednesday and saw them as well they were awesome. I can't remember there name either I hope someone does ?

I think you are referring to the Silver Birds, they sure are fantastic!

freebirds?

I had a thought on the way home from work today I am not 100% sure but the name Silver Birds came to me .

I wonder if they will be there the week of May 27th??? Does anyone know? do they change bands monthly??

I sure hope they are, my husband would love it!

I find the evening entertainment to be a bit boring, but they are one show not to be missed!

At CSA the Silverbirds appear each Wednesday evening during their Afro-Caribbean Night entertainment at the Palms. This is not to be missed as I feel they are the most energetic and entertaining act I have seen. How they can dance and jump around and still not miss a beat on those steel drums still amazes me and I have seen them 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by rckbert View Post
    At CSA the Silverbirds appear each Wednesday evening during their Afro-Caribbean Night entertainment at the Palms. This is not to be missed as I feel they are the most energetic and entertaining act I have seen. How they can dance and jump around and still not miss a beat on those steel drums still amazes me and I have seen them 3 times.
    This is great, we will be there the week of May 27th...so Wednesday is perfect...

I think the Silverbirds play every Couples Resort, every week of the year! They're awesome!!

Check out their website here:

http://www.silverbirdsentertainment.com
    Last edited by rjammin; May 15th, 2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: spelling

You can read more about them and buy their CD's here

http://www.silverbirdsentertainment....ilverbirds.cfm