Default Pre-checkin problems

Trying to do my pre-checkin this morning (we arrive Sunday) and I keep getting page cannot be displayed error??

Ideas?

Rob

Loads just fine for me.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Quote Originally Posted by rob&sandi View Post
    Trying to do my pre-checkin this morning (we arrive Sunday) and I keep getting page cannot be displayed error??

Ideas?

Rob
    Call Couples directly and complete the process.

I had to wind up doing it on my phone for some reason..

I tried to post a thread on this but it never got approved for some reason I had the same problem for AGES and couldn't do Pre Check-In despite trying different browsers and Googling for solutions.

As of this morning, Pre Check-In is finally working. But we leave in less than 24 so its too late for us. I'm a little disappointed, but I'm sure this will be the only downside to our honeymoon. From what everyone says on here, Couples sounds amazing so I'm sure once we arrive that we'll have the time of our lives :-)

Headed back soon for our 5th trip. This is new to me. What is the pre-checkin and how do you do it?

Whats pre-checkin? I wasn't aware we had to do this.....

"Please fill in the Pre Check-in form below so that we may prepare for your arrival and have your welcome gift ready. (AMENITIES ARE ISSUED BASED ON MEMBER LEVEL AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT YOUR LEVEL MAY BE DIFFERENT IF NIGHTS HAVE EXPIRED BY THE TIME YOU TRAVEL)"
    It is not required, but will allow you to pre-choose what you want in your mini-bar. And if you are a rewards member, it allows you to select your return gifts. If you are not a rewards member you should really consider it.

Romance Rewards Repeat Guest Program
    As a loyal Couples guests you can earn "Romance Rewards" every time you visit. Upon your return to any Couples Resort you will be pampered with unique benefits based on your Romance Rewards Level.
    Just click New Member Sign-up to register.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

To do "pre-check in" you need to be a Romance Rewards member. Then once you have that information,

go to Romance Rewards page, left hand side bar, pre-check in, THEN log in.

www.couples.com/romance-rewards/pre-checkin.php

Good luck!
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by crystal0727 View Post
    Whats pre-checkin? I wasn't aware we had to do this.....
    You are checking in to make sure that your room is ready when you arrive, your mini bar is stocked is stocked with what you want, and that you receive any rewards (credits) that are due to you.

How soon can you do pre-checkin? Is 11 weeks to early?

Thanks fot the info! I've registered to be a rewards member and completed pre-check in....Minibar here we come!

I ended up calling and there was a problem. Not sure if it was just my account or others, but within 3-4 hours I tried again and it worked fine.

One word of warning---read the precheckin carefully. They are asking for traveling companion name at the start! Ooops....They fixed that for us too....We were the problem child for the day.

Do the pre check in about 7-10 days before you arrive, that has worked for us each time.

Quote Originally Posted by alabamacutie View Post
    You are checking in to make sure that your room is ready when you arrive, your mini bar is stocked is stocked with what you want, and that you receive any rewards (credits) that are due to you.
    Your room may or may not be ready. Pre-check in does not insure that it's ready. Check in time isn't until 3 or 4, I can't remember. But when it's ready, your mini bar should be stocked and for repeaters, your gifts will be ready.
    Vicky

Also depending on what time of day you arrive, by doing the pre-checkin, there is no guarantee your room will be ready. Especially if you arrive earlier in the day. Technically check in is 3pm I think but they do their best I'm sure.