Thread: Stairs at CSS

Default Stairs at CSS

I have been to both CN and CTI. We are looking to go to CSS. I really cant do to much stairs. What rooms would have the least amount of stairs to navigate to go to SSB and the restaurants. Thanks in advance for the help

You want to be in A or B block which is the one bedroom beach front suites. The only resturant you'd have to walk to that involves steps from there is Casanovas. A and B block are on the same level as the beachs and easy walk down a path to SSB. The rooms sit right behind the main beach and pool, right next door to Palazinnas.

BTW, we love this category and book it every year!!!

Stay down in the beachfront suites and ask for the bottom floor. It's very near SSB.

The best room would be a Beach Front, but any would be OK. You just have to call and ask them to pick you up and they will. My husband has COPD and is at the stage where walking the stairs can be really hard for him. This last December when we were there we would call and ask for the van to pick us up. We stayed in the Beach Front rooms, but I like to go to Cassanova at least one night we are there, so we called the van, they picked us up, and when we were ready to go back to our room , they took him back (I decided I wanted/needed the walk). He even called them on some days when he was have a little more difficulty breathing and they would take him to SSB, or pick him up there and take him to our room. So, whatever room you get, it should be fine.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by djl6533 View Post
    I have been to both CN and CTI. We are looking to go to CSS. I really cant do to much stairs. What rooms would have the least amount of stairs to navigate to go to SSB and the restaurants. Thanks in advance for the help
    A or B block...Beachfront suites. All you'll have to do is call for a resort van to get you to Casanova, you're fine for all the others

Like everyone said, the beachfront suites is the place for you but...be aware that there are stairs EVERYWHERE! That's one of the beautiful things about CSS. They climb over and through the landscape and it makes for beautiful pictures! From the beachfront suites to the lobby check-in or the restaurants and night clubs near it require a hefty stair climb. Great views from up there though!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/