Default Yikes, your Stranded at Couples for a year, which resort will u choose to LIVE??

You guys are all awesome and I love your responses to questions because it shows just how passionate you are about Couples... We have 18 days to go before our visit to CSA and this board keeps my adrenaline up!

Okay, so you are stranded at Couples for 12 months, you have to make it your home, which resort do you choose to live (eat, sleep, and whatever else), for a year and why?

Whats the catch? of course there is one!!

you only get to visit ONE other Couples resort per month for the day and it has to be the same one. which resort would be your escape for the day and why?

chose your homebase carefully, lol! For many of you who have stayed at all the resorts, this may or may not be a tough decision! but it will also show which resort you truly would consider your "home" and thats closest to your heart and soul..

I can hardly wait to read your responses!
    Last edited by louiseandjames; May 10th, 2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: misspelled word

Quote Originally Posted by louiseandjames View Post
    You guys are all awesome and I love your responses to questions because it shows just how passionate you are about Couples... We have 18 days to go before our visit to CSA and this board keeps my adrenaline up!

Okay, so you are stranded at Couples for 12 months, you have to make it your home, which resort do you choose to live (eat, sleep, and whatever else), for a year and why?

Whats the catch? of course there is one!!

you only get to visit ONE other Couples resort per month for the day and it has to be the same one. which resort would be your escape for the day and why?

chose your homebase carefully, lol! For many of you who have stayed at all the resorts, this may or may not be a tough decision! but it will also show which resort you truly would consider your "home" and thats closest to your heart and soul..

I can hardly wait to read your responses!

CTI because of the staff and that I can sit on the balcony and look at the ocean. Plus CTI is my heart!
    Dianavr

That's easy, CSS, but preferably in G-block; all the comforts of home, privacy, fantastic view. room service, great food. There's also more to do in Ocho Rios.....now for the one to visit for a day per month......would have to be CSA just because of the great beach in Negril.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........"stranded at Couples for a year..."

I would stay where we have stayed 33 times before, CTI.

From the moment we arrived at the old COR in October of 1995, we were hooked. And after those first seven days, it had become so much a part of us, that we began to make the necessary adjustments to our life so that we could continue to go back.

Richie

Wow, I had to stop all of three seconds on this question! LOL CSS would definitely be the way for me, I have stayed at CN also but just love the peace and quiet there. Even though the restaurant choices are way fewer than the other resorts (thats why it took me so long to decide!!hahaha) I would visit CTI one a month. I really heart Ocho Rios.

CSA ALL THE WAY!!!!

And then I'd visit CSS (by private plane, of course)!!

Well,we would make CN home base with trips to CSA once a month.

Reason being, we love the town of Negril. We love the AN beach at CN but we love CSA too, so easy choice. Neked beach 29 days a month, one day to get out of the sun sort of, at CSA.... LOL!

To be honest, CSA has our heart ansd soul but they don't have the neked beach so we made an educated compromise. By the way, we have been to all the resorts but we love Negril more than Ochi.... However, CSS is a close call for us too...

As much as I love CSS if we were talking a year it would be CSA. I would need the long beach. We have been to all four, CSS is our favorite but ............ for a year.... CSA.

Stranded? I'd hardly be stranded! I'd love it! I could easily live at CSS for a year; no problem, man!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

I would choose CN because that is where my heart is and I know so many of the staff that I would feel right at home. But....I could not just stay in the room and lounge all day/night. I would have to try to convince the "powers that be" to allow me to man the guest relations desk. check in people at watersports or be a part of the entertainment staff at night or during the day. I'd ask Elkie and Tennyson to teach me how to be the best bartenders in the world. My escape day would be to CSA so I could walk the 7 mile beach.

CS
    A all the way and my once a month visit would be CN although never been would be a great intro.

Ok, strand me at CSS in the Hibiscus Cottage please. I'd probably visit CN once a month for the diving there.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

CSA all the way!

CN, not just because that is our home away from home, but for more of a functional reason. It's the most protected should a nasty storm come through. Come on! We're talking about being "stranded" on an island for a year!

CTI for the year with visits to CSA. We have stayed at all four Resorts.

Having been to all 4, but due to the wonderful staff, management, atomsphere, food, privacy, AN experience, etc. our choice is CTI.

Loyalist since 1980!