Default Question about Feathers CSA?

It says that no open toe shoes for men, but it also says no sandals are allowed. Does that include ladies too? Just wondering if I need to pack some other shoes. Thanks!

Nope... women can wear dressy sandals

Hi amberdt03,
    Women can wear dressy sandals to Feathers. They just frown upon the wearing of beach flip flops or overly casual types of sandals. The same goes for the attire at Lemongrass.
    Enjoy your time in Paradise, aka CSA!
    Steve

You can wear sandals no problem. Infact a pair of my sandals broke on my last trip and they let me in with flipflops....said it was fine. Im sure it helped that i was dressed niced otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by amberdt03 View Post
    It says that no open toe shoes for men, but it also says no sandals are allowed. Does that include ladies too? Just wondering if I need to pack some other shoes. Thanks!
    Sandals for women are fine... I only wore sandals while I was there, don't remember a problem. Just not wet beach flip flop type of thing... a dressier sandal or flat is perfect.

Sandals for ladies is fine.

Well dressed ladies can wear almost any footwear that matches their outfit. Just don't hot glue sparklies on your flip flops. (<==that was a joke)

Sandals for ladies are fine, just make sure they are the dressier kind and not the basic cheap flip-flops that you would wear to the pool.

Nice sandals for the ladies are ok... but not for the gents.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

My wife wore regular sandals (and so did I, they were just closed toed). I don't understand this crazy fascination with freakin footwear. If I am wearing nice pants and a collared shirt, it should be ok to wear flip flops. It is the tropics after all.

They're talking about beach or casual sandals. It's an upscale restaurant so think that kind of footwear.

As long as they are not flip-flops women may wear sandals. The dress code is primarily for men. I suppose we are all slobs at heart and need some direction to clean up now and then. I think that women have enough sense to dress nicely for a reservation restaurant. At any rate, both should dress up just a bit. Still quite casual in my opinion, I don't think they are asking too much at all.

Ladies can go pretty much with anything.

The collared shirt, slacks, and closed shoes are for men only. Women usually wear a sundress of some type and stylish (not flip flops) sandals or strapped shoes. Pretend you are going into one of the finer restaurants in your area and dress accordingly. Just avoid the high heals if possible as a wrong step on some sand and you may be in trouble.

Thanks everyone!! I bought some dressy sandals to match a new dress I got. Leaving in 2 days!! I'm soooooo ready

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff542 View Post
    Well dressed ladies can wear almost any footwear that matches their outfit. Just don't hot glue sparklies on your flip flops. (<==that was a joke)
    Awwww man :/ Lol.

With nice pants and a collared shirt, personally I think flip-flops would look funny and inappropriate.