Default CSS or CTI??? What to do?!

Any of you experienced Couple's Traveler's out there?! I need some help...please! I am deciding between CSS and CTI. We've been to CN and CSA (Love both of them, but we can't go to either of those places during the week we're available-kind of a long story) Anyway, based on what I'm reading/seeing, CSS looks like the next best thing to CSA and CN. Would we be dissapointed going to CSS?! Better off going to TI? Any advice/thoughts? Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by teglade View Post
    Any of you experienced Couple's Traveler's out there?! I need some help...please! I am deciding between CSS and CTI. We've been to CN and CSA (Love both of them, but we can't go to either of those places during the week we're available-kind of a long story) Anyway, based on what I'm reading/seeing, CSS looks like the next best thing to CSA and CN. Would we be dissapointed going to CSS?! Better off going to TI? Any advice/thoughts? Thanks so much!
    August will be our 5th year going to CTI. We went to CSS in 2008 because of renovations at CTI. Although CSS is gorgeous and amazing CTI has our hearts. It is definitley our home away from home. I do not think you will be disappointed with either resort. You can always choose one and do the trading spaces for a day and if you like that resort go there next year. All of the resorts are Couples resorts so you know it is going to be great wherever you go. What things are you looking for in a resort?? likes/dislikes???
    Brandi

We're going to CSS just because of all the geat reviews and repeaters!! Can't wait.

We've only been to CSS and absolutely love it there. So much so we have trip 2 and 3 already booked. We do plan on doing a day trip to CTI, but from people we know who have been to both, both are great in their own way and you can't go wrong with either. Why not do a split stay??? Half at CTI and half at CSS???

Quote Originally Posted by teglade View Post
    We have stayed at CSA, CTI and CSS - If you like CSA and CN I think you will like CSS better than CTI. Nothing at all wrong with CTI - I just think CSS is a closer fit. All the properties are fantastic. IF I was ranking them it would be:

1 - CSS
    2 - CSA
    3 - CTI
    4- CN ( never stayed but visited on a trade day)
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

What are you looking for? CTI is a smaller but fun resort, CSS is walking and bigger.
    Irie Mon