Default Jerk chicken and meat pies?

Last time I was in Negril I stayed further down the beach in a non all inclusive. I totally enjoied goin to the road nd getting jerk chicken or meat pies(similar to empanadas). Are these items available at CSA or is that ghetto of me to want them?

Absolutely, at the beach grill

Jerk chicken, jerk pork, beef patties (pies), chicken patties and vegtable patties are available at the beach grill at all Couples resorts from about 11am to 5am excluding suppertime when the beach grills turn into supper dining restaurants.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I would kill for a patty right now, ghetto or not.

Of course they're available at CSA! The beach grill at the south end of the resort has jerk chicken, occasionally jerk pork, and meat patties in both beef and chicken.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Jerk chicken and patties are available at all Couples Resorts. they're a Jamaican staple.

Haha. They arent called meat pies in Jamaica. They are patties. And they do have them at the cabana grill. You can get chicken or beef, I prefer the beef. It is my favorite thing to eat there and I go get one before I even check in usually. They only cook a limited amount each day so by the late afternoon they usually run out.

Do yourself a favor and try everything they have at the cabana grill. Some people turn their nose at it thinking its bar food and average at best but the cooks can make a lot of good stuff that isnt even on the menu.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Don't exactly know if it's "ghetto", but I get a 9+ pound container of jerk sauce sent to me from Walkerswood Caribbean Foods in-country to tie me over 'til I return to Negril.......because it's SO GOOD! Those scotch bonnett peppers make it worth it. So, keep going "ghetto", if that's what you think of it as; I hold it in much higher esteem!
    36 days and a wake up to CN, again!
    Irie,
    TonyS

If you're going to call them "meat pies," you'd better be singing tunes from "Sweeny Todd"

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    I would kill for a patty right now, ghetto or not.
    Costco can help keep you out of prison for murder. They have frozen Caribbean meat patties. Very close to what they have at couples.

Quote Originally Posted by tonys View Post
    Don't exactly know if it's "ghetto", but I get a 9+ pound container of jerk sauce sent to me from Walkerswood Caribbean Foods in-country to tie me over 'til I return to Negril.......because it's SO GOOD! Those scotch bonnett peppers make it worth it. So, keep going "ghetto", if that's what you think of it as; I hold it in much higher esteem!
    36 days and a wake up to CN, again!
    Irie,
    TonyS
    For anyone who loves the jerk chicken I found the Walkerswood Caribbean Foods Jerk Marinade at Cost Plus World Markets. It was DELISH and a little goes a long way.

Cabana Grill at 3 or 4 am, eating with the staff was some of the best eats of the whole trip.

So meat patties are actually meat pies?