Default RIP Winsome " Miss Mac "

May 13, 2012

CSA lost a beautiful soul today - her genuine smile and laugh and her calm presence will be missed by guests. I know the Staff is heartbroken and feeling her loss already.

Love and prayers to her young daughter and all of her family.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

such a loss , winsom was a beautiful person, and loved her passion for all of her guests, saw her in march working at the palms, rest in peace, you truley were a beautiful person, waynef

How terrible. Winsome was always there to greet us with a hug. We will miss her. Are there any details about what happened?

So sorry to hear. Love and prayers to her family and coworkers.

Condolences to her family and the CSA staff.

Winsome will be missed. Her warmth and gracious personality were always appreciated. I add my condolences to her family and the CSA staff.

This is terrible. We look forward to seeing Winsome every time we return. She was one of the first staff we met and got to know at CSA. Truly a great person and kind soul. She is going to be missed by everyone who's lives she touched. I can't believe this has happened. We just saw her on April 16th at the repeat guest dinner.
    Could someone please provide some details about what happened. Also would like to know if there is a memorial fund or something I could contribute to. I know she's leaving a daughter around 16. Would like to help her if possible.
    My sincerest condolences to her family and friends.
    Karon

Such a beautiful smile will deeply be missed by all...thoughts and prayers to her family and the entire CSA staff for their loss
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Condolences and respect to a wonderful person, a lovely lady, and one of the hardest working individuals we've known in all our visits to SweptAway. I will miss getting my morning carafe of take-out coffee this Sunday. She was ALWAYS ready to get it for me, with her lovely smile.

She will truly be missed by guests and staff.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Condolences to the family & friends of Winsom. You will be dearly missed. RIP.

Our condolences to family and friends....Winsom was a terrific individual and was a true leader at the Palms she kept breakfast and lunch services running smoothly and was a warm and friendly person- we'll miss her!!

[QUOTE=.
    Could someone please provide some details about what happened. Also would like to know if there is a memorial fund or something I could contribute to. I know she's leaving a daughter around 16. Would like to help her if possible.
    My sincerest condolences to her family and friends.
    Karon[/QUOTE]

Karon

If you write to me I can share the info we have.

JamaicaAries@aol.com

i would be interested in contributing to a memorial fund if one could be established, i'm sure other repeaters would follow waynef

Hi Chris,

Since you will be there this weekend, maybe you can post the info re: her daughter & family for guests who want to send their condolences etc.

Thanks

P.S.
    She passed suddenly on Sunday morning- those are the only details I think would be appropriate to share publicly.

I remember her so well as the hostess at the Patios Patio.........such a pleasant and special part of the big family at CSA

OK folks... we, indeed, are bringing a sympathy card for her family... and I'll check with the concierge to see what I can find out about any memorial or funnel for everyone's condolences.

Also, WandA is absolutely correct. This is a sad event, and we need to respect the family's privacy in this matter. The how's and why's aren't as important as the what's.
    Chris

Couples Swept Away has lost a family member last Sunday (Motherís Day), Miss Winsome McEnnis a popular Dining Room Team Leader.

Itís very sad for us here to lose a wonderful staff, always bubbly and full of energy. She collapsed in her bathroom. She was having stomach problems and had seen a doctor. she was complaining of stomach problem, been to the Doctor and was on medication. We have to wait until the autopsy is done to know what exactly caused her death.

Several of you have asked us to set up a memorial fund to help her family in this sad time.

Issa Trust Foundation (www.issatrustfoundation.com) will accept you donations for Ms. McEnnis' family unitl June 30, 2012.

To contribute to her memorial fund, please visit the ITF website, http://issatrustfoundation.com/donate/ and mention Winsome McEnnis in the comments field. We will make sure Ms. Mac's family receive 100% of the proceeds.

Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity

Couples Resorts

Thank you Randy. We are here at SweptAway (arrived yesterday) and realized how very much we miss Miss Winsome when I went to see her this morning about my usual takeout pot of coffee.

As for Couples taking care of their own, this is very noble and appropriate. It also strikes one item off my to do list during our stay. As a long time client of Couples (and especially SweptAway), we now fully understand and appreciate their dedication to HOME and FAMILY.

Bless...

Chris and Joyce Bevers
    Chris

We are so sad over this terrible news. Winsome was a beautiful soul & we will cherish the memories we have of her forever. Respectfully - The Randazzos (Sal & Wendy)