Default CSS in the movies

So... I'm doing due dilligence before our trip to CSS, watching the James Bond movie Dr No, and I think I've got the CSS scenes figured out along with Dunns River Falls etc. Then, the other day, I find 'Live or Let Die' has many scenes filmed around Ocho Rios. I believe the the hotel Bond checks into is actually CSS, including the 'Baron Samdi' scenes.

Are there any other movies out there to allow us to enjoy CSS vicariously?

Six days to go and counting...

I'm guessing that's why one of the penthouses is named the James Bond suite?!
    That's very tho...I love, love Bond, especially Roger Moore.

Interesting

The penthouse is called the Roger Moore suite, we stayed in it a couple of weeks ago, one word can describe it...Awesome! The best view of the resort, beach and the sea! It's well wotht he couple hundred dollars more for the week!

Not a movie, but.....

We have a Tamilee Webb stretching video that was filmed at Sans Souci (back when it was a G.L. resort). Most of it was filmed right on those pavers at the end of the pond, right by A block, but a few scenes were filmed over on the AN beach. The VHS & the DVD have slightly different scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by plkrog View Post
    The penthouse is called the Roger Moore suite, we stayed in it a couple of weeks ago, one word can describe it...Awesome! The best view of the resort, beach and the sea! It's well wotht he couple hundred dollars more for the week!
    I stand corrected..even better! Love, love Roger Moore

And resurrecting this old thread...
    The Daily Telegraph (the British newspaper) has an online travel section pictorial 'James Bond Hotels' with our beloved Sans Souci on slide number 8:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/pi...s.html?image=7
    I hope the link works. Dave.

Very cool!! Can't wait to get there June 29!!!!