Thread: Crabracer

Default Crabracer

Mike and I are just a few weeks behind you and Sylvia; our 45th will be on June 17th. I don't think you saw my May 10th post. I responded on the "You've been married how long??" thread yesterday but I obviously messed that up.
    Congratulations and hopefully our paths will cross again,
    Pat (travelpatty) & Mike
    PS We are the couple that sat next to you and Sylvia at breakfast after the NE Par Taa last year.

I have to be honest here. I remember the names Pat & Mike at breakfast that morning, but I would have to see you to know who you are.

Anyway, congratulations to both of you on your 45 year mile marker. I would imagine that your journey, much like ours, was filled with just about everything life can throw at you. What a ride.

If we all get together for another NE-Par-taa, I'll look for you. Stay well.

Richie

Default Save the date Richie and Silvia and Pat and Mike 091512

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    I have to be honest here. I remember the names Pat & Mike at breakfast that morning, but I would have to see you to know who you are.

Anyway, congratulations to both of you on your 45 year mile marker. I would imagine that your journey, much like ours, was filled with just about everything life can throw at you. What a ride.

If we all get together for another NE-Par-taa, I'll look for you. Stay well.

Richie
    Richie I sent you a pix of Pat and Mike

Congrats Pat and Mike.
    Kevin, are we haveing a party this year?

Thanks Kevin; I have no idea of how to send a photo. Hope all is well with you and perhaps we will see you again sometime when you are in Grafton.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    Congrats Pat and Mike.
    Kevin, are we haveing a party this year?
    dandj,
    Thanks so much! what are your Couples plans for the rest of this year? We will be at CN Dec. 5-12.

Default Save the date

Quote Originally Posted by Travelpatty View Post
    Thanks Kevin; I have no idea of how to send a photo. Hope all is well with you and perhaps we will see you again sometime when you are in Grafton.
    Pat
    I am looking at September 15th as there is another water fire that night? Stay tuned more details to follow.
    Kevin

Sadly, Bill and I will be at a wedding that weekend. Between the wedding and a retirement/anniversary trip in September, it is unlikely we'll be able to attend. We will miss you all.