Thread: Ready to go!

Default Ready to go!

Still have 71 days and 12 hours until we arrive in Montego Bay, but I'm ready to go now. Reading the forums is like an addiction. I daydream of warm breezes and jerk chicken on the beach. Elegant nights and sleeping with the windows open, listening to tree frogs.

I wanna go now!

You're not alone. I was always told not to wish your life away, but I'm having a hard time not wishing these next 44 days to be gone.

9 more days for us, we have already decided on what we are doing when we get there, which consists of eating jerk chicken with onion rings and a dirty banana while on the beach, since we will get there early (fingers crossed we are flying CA) and we arent bothered about our room being ready! which i will probably switch anyway

I agree with you 100%!! We only have 64 sleeps left to go before we return home to CSA! I have a countdown on my phone that breaks it down all the way to seconds- way too long! I check the MB several times a day. I've had my packing list ready for at least a month. We upgraded this time to a beachfront room, so I'm super excited to see the view from there.

73 days and 6 hours till we leave, and I am going nuts. For me this is the hards part of the wait. We are close enough that you know your really going to go; unlike when your over 300 day out and still worrying about airfare. But its still to far out to start packing. Nothing to do but wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.
    Which Couples are you going to, we are going to CSA.

Jamaica soon come.

36 days until we are lying on the beach at CN...How can anyone think of anything else?

43 more days til we're at CSS. Does seem like forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    73 days and 6 hours till we leave, and I am going nuts. For me this is the hards part of the wait. We are close enough that you know your really going to go; unlike when your over 300 day out and still worrying about airfare. But its still to far out to start packing. Nothing to do but wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.
    Which Couples are you going to, we are going to CSA.

Jamaica soon come.
    @redinthehead We will be there same time as you. CTI?

@keki60 Whatbthe heck is this dirty banana I keep reading about? Sounds intriguing...

Quote Originally Posted by Gliderjockey View Post
    @redinthehead We will be there same time as you. CTI?

@keki60 Whatbthe heck is this dirty banana I keep reading about? Sounds intriguing...
    It`s like the most delicious banana smoothie you ever tasted(with booze). Ask for a shot of Cream Rum in your Dirty Banana. By the time we leave CN, Wifie and I usually have Potassium overload. Just sayin
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

YUMMMM i can not wait to try this dirty banana guys! I think its going to be my first drink there...in 5 days! Can hardly stand the wait..you know how it is.

To bad Differant Couples. A dirty banana is why I gain a pound a day while there. Tastes like a frozen chocolate banana. I like my mine with a rum floater. Down to 70 days.