Thread: cn gym

Default cn gym

does anyone know what time the cn gym is available? dont want to do anything but have beach time but for reasons beyond my control, must spend an hour a day in a gym.
    i go now every morning at 4:30.

genensuze

As far as I know, the gym is never locked up. I've been there as early as 5:30 am, and while I've had to turn on the lights, I've never been unable to gain access. There is a trainer in the gym; you could always touch base with him upon arrival to ensure that you won't have a problem.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I've been there as early as 5:30 a.m. also. You don't even need your key to get in, and like Pamela said, you might have to turn on the lights, but I think it's always open.

We were there Aug 22-29, the gym is fantastic,open 24x7.
    Lots of free weights, 4 treadmills, two ellipticals, a recumbent and regular bike and numerous upper and lower body weight machines, they offer personal training (yep its included) and classes yoga, step, abs etc. My wife did a step class the visiting trainer was from Arizona and she did a great class,they are outdoors on a shaded deck so bring a water bottle. She will run the class even just for one which she did fwith my wife.

If you get there at 5:00 am to 6:00 you will workout with Brian the water sports manager, he will share many stories with you.