Thread: Packer Fans

Default Packer Fans

Anyone from WI? We usually go to Couples CSS every 1-2 years. Next booking is June 26-3July 2013.

Hi Mark & Jen. Yes there are a few of us from Wisconsin. We go to CSS every year in early December. We are from the central part of the state, a little city (just a couple thousand people) about 45-50 miles west/southwest of Wausau. Where are you from?
    Linda

I'm originally from Appleton, but live in the Twin Cities now. We're planning our honeymoon the end of July and early August 2013 at CN/CSS. Sadly, the fiancé is a Vikings fan.

Sseidl, that's tough (the Viking fan). But to ease you a little bit my son -in-law has a sister whose family has one Bears fan, one Packer fan and a Viking fan. That must be fun during football season. Then when it comes to college football they have both Hawkey fans and Badger fans. Good thing it's a friendly rivalry or it could ruin a nice family.
    Linda

Hi Lindad-

My husband and I are from Appleton. We will be at CSS 11/27-12/4. We should get all the Packer fans together for the game. I think Pierre could be talked into setting something up for us.