Default June 29th - July 6th 2013

Just booked trip #4 for next year!!! Who's in??!!

We will just miss each other, we get in on the 7 of June. Come join our June 2013 group. Only 330 days, lol

June 28 to July 6th

I guess we will be spending our whole vacation together!! lol Is this your first time to CSA?

deb-
    It is not our first time. We were married at COR (now CTI) in 2004. Have been there one other time, to CSS twice and to CSA 6 times I think.
    We missed this year but are so looking forward as our last trip was in Jan. of 2011.

Cathy_Joe
    We missed this year too and I was soooo bumming!!! The hubby wanted to do the Florida thing this year!!
    Where are you guys coming from? We live in Louisville KY but we'll be traveling out of STL

Quote Originally Posted by debbanks View Post
    Cathy_Joe
    We missed this year too and I was soooo bumming!!! The hubby wanted to do the Florida thing this year!!
    Where are you guys coming from? We live in Louisville KY but we'll be traveling out of STL
    We are flying in from Philly. We live in Southern New Jersey and the Philly airport is about a 20 minute from our house. Since Carribean Air (Air Jamaica) stopped their flights, we are pretty much stuck with US Air if we want non-stop.