Default Our Wedding 5/22/12 CSA!!

Where to begin from the time we arrived to the time we left was fantastic We are so glad we chose to have our wedding at CSA. We had never been to Jamaica or CSA before so we werent exactly sure what to expect.. Everyone was amazing I don't think we ran into one rude person the entire time we were there. The Staff were extremely friendly, the food was great at all of the restaurants and the drinks weren't lacking and alcohol. There were plenty of activities to do. But our favorite was floating in the crystal clear ocean or sitting in the pool.
    The wedding coordinator was fantastic! We met with her the day after we arrived to discuss details for the wedding. It was nice to finally talk to someone in person after only communicating through emails! She was so organized and friendly she put me right at ease. I didn't have exact types of flowers in mind for myself just knew that I wanted very bright and colorful flowers. The basic bouquet was very simple and pretty but I wanted something more so I did upgrade my bouquet which was $80.00 but was soo worth it. I also got some flowers for my hair which were $12,00 they were beautiful. . They don't have pictures of all the different bouquets but if you tell them what you want they will get it for you. My bouquet was more then I expected. I did get my hair and makeup done at the salon they all were so friendly, I didn't know what I wanted my Fiance now husband wanted me to wear my hair down but I knew I would be to hot wearing it down so after looking at a book I found the perfect hairstyle, I was nervous that it wasn't going to look good on me but the Hairdresser told me not to worry about a thing and she was right it was absolutely perfect.
    Our wedding day ran smoothly from start to finish. There were no problems and we loved everything! We went with just the basic white wedding cake it was very good it was perfect for the two of us.
    Our photographer was also amazing as well. We went with outside photographer Diana Campbell and
    paying the $500 resort fee was well worth it. She was great to work with an very reasonably priced.
    We called her when we arrived to go over our wedding day. On the day of the wedding,
    Diana and her son Richard came to do the pictures. They were so much fun to work with and took some amazing photos. Our
    wedding was at 4pm then we had Dinner at Patios, then went and hung out at the Piano bar our favorite night time spot. Ultimate Chocolate and the Voice of the future were so much fun.
    Diana met with us 3 days after the wedding to give us our cd with all of our pictures and our dvd which was a
    slideshow set to music and video of our wedding ceremony. The pictures look fantastic and the video is as
    fantastic as well!

I loved our whole wedding experience and vacation. I recommend doing a destination at CSA to anyone and we will definitely be going back there again!!

Here is a link to some of our pictures
    http://www.jamaicaweddingphotographe...ographers.html

Your wedding was beautiful! Thanks for telling us about it! I always look forward to someone posting their wedding...mine is soon to come, 8 days!

Thank you Melissadavis, is this your first trip to CSA if so you have nothing to worry about they do a great job! Enjoy your day and Congratulations

By the way, where did you get your foot jewelry?

A friend let me use her barefoot sandals you can find them online