Hybrid View

Default Off Resort Excursion Recomendations

This is our fifth trip and we have yet to do any off resort excursions that were not included.

So all you that have been before, any recommendations on what your favorites where or are all you like us and everything Couples had provided been enough?

We know a great tour operator who has a few dozen different excursions. She is great to work with, she takes pictures of the excursion and comes by the next day with a cd of all the pictures she took. PM me if you want name and email.

Hi we would like that info if you wouldnt mind thanks

Everyone on here seen so was exprience in traveling in Jamaica on what to see, do and how to get there. My hubby and i are returning to CR for our 20th Anni and his birthday. We loved our stay at CSA and this time we are going to the other side of the island to stay at CSS for the first time. We are so excited. Last time we didn't get a chance to see what Jamaica has to offers because of an excursion experience wasn't pleasant going downtown shopping by ourselves. This time we are little more experience in traveling and want to do and see more of Jamaica and eat great food. I hard that there is a place that has good meat patties.... if you have any suggeastions of places and transportation we would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzvirgo View Post
    Everyone on here seen so was exprience in traveling in Jamaica on what to see, do and how to get there. My hubby and i are returning to CR for our 20th Anni and his birthday. We loved our stay at CSA and this time we are going to the other side of the island to stay at CSS for the first time. We are so excited. Last time we didn't get a chance to see what Jamaica has to offers because of an excursion experience wasn't pleasant going downtown shopping by ourselves. This time we are little more experience in traveling and want to do and see more of Jamaica and eat great food. I hard that there is a place that has good meat patties.... if you have any suggeastions of places and transportation we would love it.
    No where in Jamaica will you find a bad meat patty. However, having eaten meat patties at dozens of places in Jamaica, I've never found one to be better than another. Since you are going to the Ocho Rios side of the island and you are looking for great food, you MUST go to Scotchies. The absolute best jerk in the world. One bite of their jerk sausage and you'll be nodding your head yes.

If you're really into jerk, hire a car and driver and go to Boston Bay, the home Jamaican jerk. It's a long ride, over 2 hours each way, but if you leave early, you can spend the day wandering around the jerk shacks and be back at CSS for dinner (which you probably won't want to eat.) There's also a great jerk shack 15 minutes from CTI, heading away from Ocho Rios. Can't remember the name, but the chicken was as almost as good as Scotchies.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Hi, am new to CR MB and haven't figured out how to PM privatly yet lol. BUt i and interested in your contact with outside tour infor. thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by tanfastic View Post
    We know a great tour operator who has a few dozen different excursions. She is great to work with, she takes pictures of the excursion and comes by the next day with a cd of all the pictures she took. PM me if you want name and email.

Which resort?

Which resort?

We have done, YS Falls, Pelican Bar, Black River, Mayfield Falls, Port Antonio, Blue Lagoon, Boston Bay, Somerset Falls, loved every minute. Message me with any ???