Default Sadly :( ..its your last day/night, how will you spend your final hours at Couples?

My last trivia question, before we take off to Negril on Sunday......

Its your last day and night at Couples, your bags are packed for departure, (I know, its sad , you have to leave) but how will you, or do you spend your final hours at your home away from home?

is there anything special you do? how will/do you bid farewell, until next time?
    Last edited by louiseandjames; May 22nd, 2012 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by louiseandjames View Post
    My last trivia question, before we take off to Negril next Sunday......

Its your last day and night at Couples, your bags are packed for departure, (I know, its sad , you have to leave) but how will you, or do you spend your final hours at your home away from home?

is there anything special you do? how will/do you bid farewell, until next time?

I cry
    Dianavr

I will be interested to read this. I havent been to the resort as this will be our first trip there. However, at allt he other resorts we have been to, I do a sunrise walk about. Take photos of favorite spots through the resort when no one else is up. My wife generally sleeps in so it is just my last look and memory through the resort before reality sets in.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography

We're usually at the resort until late morning. We get up, head to Palms (CSA) for breakfast. Then we try to catch anyone we didn't tell goodbye the day/night before. Very sad time...

We usually have dinner the night before with some old friends we have met at Couples. Try to catch up with as many "new" friends we have met during the course of the week to say "catch you next time" or swap emails addresses, or knock back our last "Bob Marleys".

Of course when the "goodbye" bus shows up....I go kicking & screaming all the way back to MoBay!! Not really but it feels like it.

As Byron says...."You have to leave in order for you to "Come Home"....so true.

louiseandjames....I have enjoyed your questions...Hope you have a wonderful vacation.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Spending some time with friends planning the next trip, thanking the amazing staff for making Couples a place you want to come home to and then spending quality time with your love, talking about everything you've shared during your time here, not fretting about going back home to reality, but looking forward to coming back to this home!

We usually have to catch the shuttle around 10. So, we get up, have coffee on the veranda, go for a short swim, shower, eat at Patois, say goodbye to the guys at the dive hut, and either head to the lobby, or just walk the grounds trying to soak it all in. Oh, and of course, try to figure if and when we can do it AGAIN!

The goodbye bus stinks!

Drink one last dirty banana.

We were told by a staff member once "but you have to leave to come back". This is our mantra.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    We usually have dinner the night before with some old friends we have met at Couples. Try to catch up with as many "new" friends we have met during the course of the week to say "catch you next time" or swap emails addresses, or knock back our last "Bob Marleys".

Of course when the "goodbye" bus shows up....I go kicking & screaming all the way back to MoBay!! Not really but it feels like it.

As Byron says...."You have to leave in order for you to "Come Home"....so true.

louiseandjames....I have enjoyed your questions...Hope you have a wonderful vacation.
    Thank you Bostonwalt....

P.S.. "goodbye bus"...I like that

Last Friday was our final night at CSA!!! At 6:30 we walked onto the beach, popped a bottle of bubbly, told each other "I love you" and watched the sunset! The night ended on our candlelit Verandah at midnight with a cocktail, listening to the tree frogs, not wanting the night to end!

At CN, I would eat dinner at my favorite restaurant- Helconia - after going by Lychee to get a Lychee martini to go. Then, just walk around and try to breathe in all the wonderful sounds and smells of this wonderful paradise. Next morning is time to say goodby to all my morning friends and take pix at the lobby level.

Set the count down timer for our next trip, having another trip planed is the only thing that keeps me from crying.

louiseandjames...Hoping for a full review of Negril...I am shooting for a 2014 trip to CN....Enjoy.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    louiseandjames...Hoping for a full review of Negril...I am shooting for a 2014 trip to CN....Enjoy.
    Okay...I sure will

we went to sunset beach about 8am.Swam alone,walked the beach and just relaxed while totally alone.