Default Boats, Hobies, Kayaks and Snorkeling CSA

How far can I take CSA boats / Hobies / kayaks ?
    Could we go to Booby Cay for some snorkeling by ourselves using CSA kayak or sailboat?
    Is there a small reef section 1 km North right off the beach (appears on google maps)?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokintoad View Post
    How far can I take CSA boats / Hobies / kayaks ?
    Could we go to Booby Cay for some snorkeling by ourselves using CSA kayak or sailboat?
    Is there a small reef section 1 km North right off the beach (appears on google maps)?
    We take the kayaks down toward Bloody Bay. There is a great area for snorkeling right off the point. The resort on the point isn't the best as far as rating but those that travel there love the snorkeling right in front of the property..

Go as soon as they open when the water is calm, snorkeling is best, and the demand isn't as high for equipment. Let the crew know where you will be going and provide them with a reasonable time you will be back so others can enjoy, also...

I noticed on Google maps that the reef seems very close to the beach just North of the next resort where the road gets close to the beach also. Has anyone snorkeled there?