Default Css jan 16th -22nd 2013 !! Anyone else??

Hi there everyone!

My hubby and i will be headed back for our second trip to css and we cant wait! Well im really excited and my husband has no idea because i booked this trip as a gift for him so its going to be a wonderful suprise!!
    We both chose css for our honeymoon last feb and it was the best decision for us by far. We meet some really great people...a shout out to iris and bryon and also petra and robert. It was an absolute joy to meet such great people as you! Contact me if anyone is goin the same time we are!

Tammy and chris

The wife and I will be there Jan 17th to the 25th. Hope you meet with you during our overlapping. This will be our 3rd trip and cant wait.

Karl

We'll be there Jan 16 to the 26. Hope to see you there.

Chris

Chrisnsue

where are you coming in from? Maybe we will be on the same flight and bus ride to the resort? I cant wait to get back home....its absolutely killing me to not tell my husband......lol

tam

Quote Originally Posted by TAMMYH View Post
    Chrisnsue

where are you coming in from? Maybe we will be on the same flight and bus ride to the resort? I cant wait to get back home....its absolutely killing me to not tell my husband......lol

tam
    Tammy,

We are in Illinois. We fly Delta from Moline to Atlanta on Jan 15 and stay overnight. Then Jan 16, we fly Atlanta to Montego Bay on Delta arrivng at 12:46 pm. We break it up because we want to avoid O'Hare and get to Jamaica as early as possible to beat the late afternoon crowd, and spend some time on the beach the first day.

What are your flights?

Chrisnsue

we are flying delta also but our flight leaves atlanta at 12:10
    thats ok once it gets closer maybe we can just arrange to meet for drinks at the balloon bar that night.....it cant come quick enough. We leave omaha at 7:20 that morning and are in jamaica by 3 so its a pretty short travel time for us!

Tam

Tanny,

Drinks at the BB would be great. See my other post under the Au Natural threads for Jan 2013 to you guys.

Chris

Chris....that sounds great and thanku so much for your encouragement!! I am much more comfy than my husband with trying the a/n side. It will be great to get to know people before we go...i think that would help him a lot. Thanku so much for your offer of help and support!

Tammy

Hi karl and kathy!

Will be fun to meet you guys....once we get closer to our getaway dates we can arrange to meet you two once you get there! It cant come quick enough!!!!

Tammy

Tammy:

yes that will be great. We will be the shy ones at the an side by day and the shy ones at night. Have to meet one night at the beach bar after a few drinks socializing is not a problem lol.

Karl

Name: Scott & Jennifer
    Ages: 50 & 38
    3rd trip to couples
    Trip Date: Jan 15th to 24 CTI. then 24th to 31st CSS
    Room Type: Premier ocean CTI, then Beach Ocean Suite CSS
    Where are you from: Washington State
    Looking forward to the most: Relaxing in the Sun and meeting new & old friends
    AN? always
    Fav drink: as long as its cold and wet.
    Kids: Jack (Becky), James (Jennelle), Chad, Codi (Anothony). 3 Granddaughters
    Level of excitement (1-10) every year its the same 11+