Default Countdown to Paradise

Only 4 more days, before we are in Paradise (CSA) I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself. What to do 1st when we finally arrive... At this point, it doesn't even matter... Just want to get there & start enjoying "everything"!!!

We arrive on the 24th!!!! Half way packed, just gotta roll my clothes and put them in the carry on tomorrow night! See ya there

two days here! CSS we are coming home! packed, repacked, shopped til we drop. Not only we will have a fabulous time, will will look fabulous as well. LOL

Default 2 Days to go

Quote Originally Posted by newtnugget View Post
    We arrive on the 24th!!!! Half way packed, just gotta roll my clothes and put them in the carry on tomorrow night! See ya there
    We arrive on the 25th!!! I can hardly sleep, thinking about everything that I still need to do. I love it. I'm kinda / sorta halfway packed. I keep switching everything out. All I want to take is my carry on, but it's looking alittle doubtful. A girl just needs certain things. James, just laughs at me. Save us a place on the beach... See you there... Super Excited... Lynda and James