Default Pic of the beautiful view from my room!

Just got to CSA today and I absolutely love my Ocean Verandah Suite...yes I know the pic below looks like a Beachfront but its actually the view from my balcony!! Not too chabby...huh! Well after a long day...I'm ready to hit the sack...so talk to ya all tomorrow...I'm hoping to wake up to some sunshine!!

Name:  010.jpg
Views: 1472
Size:  65.7 KB

Enjoy, and don't forget to disable that date stamp!

Wow! nice pic..

What room number is this? I am about to book our room for September and have been stalking the boards/trip advisor to find the best category! Does this room have a TV? My husband can't sleep without one, so that's becoming a pain, lol!

It really looks like a Beachfront to me. Are you sure they didn't upgrade you without you knowing?

@HCofty...it was room# 4123 and yes it did have a t.v.

@lvmcgill...I thought the same thing but according to the map our room# is part of the Ocean Verandah Suites.

So I would definitely recommend the OVS..rm#s 4122-4125!

Quote Originally Posted by lvmcgill View Post
    It really looks like a Beachfront to me. Are you sure they didn't upgrade you without you knowing?
    That DEFINITELY looks like a beachfront to me as well, we usually stay in Ocean Verandahs and they are set more back not at the front on the sand

Quote Originally Posted by timandlisa View Post
    That DEFINITELY looks like a beachfront to me as well, we usually stay in Ocean Verandahs and they are set more back not at the front on the sand
    My first thought was that they upgraded me without knowing...but according to the map..my room is part of the Ocean Verandah Suites...who would've known!!