Default Romance Rewards for First Timers

Hello everyone! First time to Couples in November and just recieved my Romance Rewards Card in the mail. I want to understand how it works. Do the rewards start at the next visit after staying 3 minimum days the first time or does is start when you get there the first time if you are staying for more than 3 days? Does that make sense? Basically, if I am registered and staying for more than the minimum days required do we recieve the t-shirts, etc. when we get there or not until our next visit? Sorry, I am so confused and hoping not to confuse you all. Thanks so much!

The rewards do not start until your second visit. The only perk you can get on your first trip with your card is the Trading Places program, where you can visit the other Couples near your resort for free one day. Have fun!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

You sign up before you go so that you can give the resort your RR number and get credit for your stay. On your next trip (you will be back), you'll receive RR perks.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by sbwppines View Post
    Hello everyone! First time to Couples in November and just recieved my Romance Rewards Card in the mail. I want to understand how it works. Do the rewards start at the next visit after staying 3 minimum days the first time or does is start when you get there the first time if you are staying for more than 3 days? Does that make sense? Basically, if I am registered and staying for more than the minimum days required do we recieve the t-shirts, etc. when we get there or not until our next visit? Sorry, I am so confused and hoping not to confuse you all. Thanks so much!
    I signed up on this site, but have not received a card of any sort. I probably signed up a month ago. Does it take awhile to get a card? Thanks!!

All you need is you number, and not the card to do trading places and earn perks.
    Irie Mon

I signed up months ago and have never received anything in the mail either. 50 days until our first trip. I guess I will bring along the member number they sent me.

Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    I signed up on this site, but have not received a card of any sort. I probably signed up a month ago. Does it take awhile to get a card? Thanks!!
    Yes,..I didn't even remember that I signed up it had been so long and then I got a card in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I would say at least 6-8 weeks after I signed up.

So on our first trip, with the reward card we will be able to go to tower isle. Will we be able to do the catamaran cruise there also, because we don't have one on CSS.

I also signed up for the Romance Rewards in August, but never received a card.
    Leaving for CSA next Sunday, and I'm assuming I don't need my card? I gave my number to my TA, and will make sure Couples has it too. Will that be sufficient to have my stay recorded?
    Cheers,
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by LisaD View Post
    So on our first trip, with the reward card we will be able to go to tower isle. Will we be able to do the catamaran cruise there also, because we don't have one on CSS.
    No, part of the rules of the Trading Places program is that you cannot participate in anything that requires reservations, so this includes the cat cruise.

Here's the link to all of the rules: http://www.couples.com/10FAQ.htm#Can...ouples_Resorts
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Hi there guys - Now its our turn to ask a silly question! We both registered around Easter time - after a couple of months one card arrived. The question is does this one card cover both of us? - We want to take advantage of Trading Places but would rather go it together.......

Many thanks

45 days until CN - if we sign up for Romance Rewards now will we get a card or number before we leave? Can we sign up at the resort? We want to take advantage of trading places while there.

The Romance Rewards is per couple so you only need one Romance Reward account. All of the perks are for the both of you, including the Trading Places.

You do not need your card before you arrive at the resort. But, you DO need your number. So definitely sign-up now, write your number down and bring it with you. You CANNOT sign-up at the resort (unless of course you did it yourself via the website in the computer room).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Thank you Amy - you seem to know "the word on the street" for everything!!!!

Ps what will the weather be like at CSA for the first two weeks of December?????????????

Best wishes

Kaz n Mike (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz n Mike View Post
    Thank you Amy - you seem to know "the word on the street" for everything!!!!

Ps what will the weather be like at CSA for the first two weeks of December?????????????

Best wishes

Kaz n Mike (UK)
    LOL! If I could tell you that then I am in the wrong career. Though we have been in December and it was sunny and hot! Have an awesome trip!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

We signed up for the card in mid August. We had not received our card yet, so I e-mailed Couples through the Romance Rewards site asking if we would be getting our card soon. I got a response back within a few hours stating that yes we should, but that due to the huge response to the program they were behind in sending them out.
    Linda