Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    On the "upside" of island weddings, we got a new boat to take us back and forth to the island. PLUS, with the new boat, there are fewer island closings due to wind as if they close the island for the islanders, they can't have private dinners, $$$ or weddings $$$$. So fewer closures. And yes, the weddings are on Saturdays only.
    Nice! I didn't know that they were only on Saturdays! I was thinking that we would have to leave early more times than just once during our stay...

Ok wedding goers. You can have the island on Saturday

I didn't realize nekkid people were so defensive...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SurfCat View Post
    Vicki, I said the 28th, I meant the 30th. I'm getting ahead of myself. We are scheduled to get in at 11:44 on the 30th. Can't wait to meet yall.

Anyway, if that happens to us, I may cry.

See you three weeks from this Saturday.
    Where are flying from? We are Dayton to Baltimore to MBJ. I think we arrive right about that time. So we could be on the same shuttle I will be the one wearing my Couples t-shirt with the hubby who wears a jacket--yes a jacket. Oh well, see you in just 22 days!
    Vicky

I just looked on the site and it states that Island weddings are available Tuesday through Saturday. I hope y'all are right and not the site.

Vickie - 18 days now!

When we booked our wedding for 4/21/12 on the island we were told we could only choose from Saturdays. Unless it has changed since April, does anyone know for sure?

Thanks
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SurfCat View Post
    I just looked on the site and it states that Island weddings are available Tuesday through Saturday. I hope y'all are right and not the site.

Vickie - 18 days now!
    Then it's changed from last year when they started, as most things do.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    I didn't realize nekkid people were so defensive...LOL!
    Defensive, no; protective of what little time we do get, yes. Knowing when the weddings are going to occur/which day, so we can take advantage of early openings would be great.

Randy--when the island opens early, does the bar out their open early or do we need to go out prepared with our drinks, and I am not just referring to alcohol, but anything--water, soft drinks, juice.
    Vicky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2