Default Power in Numbers

I have always heard that there is power in numbers. That is to say if we get a large group to do something we can be more effective than if we do it alone. For this reason I think we need to get as many of us MB junkies as possible to tell Tommywommy to GET OFF OF IT AND BOOK THAT TRIP TO CSA. I am sure that Peggyweggy will also see it our way if we are persistent Tommy.
    Let the arm twisting begin!!!!!!!!
    GREANJAC

While there may be strength in numbers, I think it's inappropriate to try to strongarm someone who just lost his job to spend thousands of dollars on a vacation. Let Tommy and Peggy deal with this loss in a way that is most comfortable for them and be supportive of their decision. When they're ready to book a vacation at CSA, they will.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by greanjac View Post
    I have always heard that there is power in numbers. That is to say if we get a large group to do something we can be more effective than if we do it alone. For this reason I think we need to get as many of us MB junkies as possible to tell Tommywommy to GET OFF OF IT AND BOOK THAT TRIP TO CSA. I am sure that Peggyweggy will also see it our way if we are persistent Tommy.
    Let the arm twisting begin!!!!!!!!
    tommy tommy tommy .... maybe as a group we can kick in a few bucks and "bet" tommy he will not show... then if he does presto his trip is paid and we get to share the week with him... now that will certainly get peggy thinking
    what do you think greanjac maybe 50-100 bux a couple should do it

Oh YES Tommy you really need to stay at CSA to experience Couples most superior night life of all the resorts. Come on now I didn't steer you wrong on CSS so get going buddy and stay at CSA!!!! The beach sidewalk is so great for a romantic stroll in the evening and you must check out the disco. Yep you're gonna have to stay up a little later for this one so you'll have to take it easy on all thoise Salty Dogs
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

I totally agree with Pamela.
    nobody's favorite poster

Pamela,
    I was waiting for a response such as yours. Believe me, while I can not divulge my source, this will not offend Tommy or Peggy at all. Steverandlinda, I like that idea, but I can almost bet that Tommy would donate the money to the Issa Trust foundation, which would be great. Maybe Randy can put him on the payroll as the CSA greeter that week.
    GREANJAC

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    While there may be strength in numbers, I think it's inappropriate to try to strongarm someone who just lost his job to spend thousands of dollars on a vacation. Let Tommy and Peggy deal with this loss in a way that is most comfortable for them and be supportive of their decision. When they're ready to book a vacation at CSA, they will.
    Those of us that know Tommy know why he's waiting...

Hugs!

I think Tommy needs to go back to CN - his first Couples experience which many "old boarders" helped him decide upon; I still remember those emails and fun. Tommy - since our plans to meet have not worked how about this - you book a trip to CN and I will convince The King that we have to meet you and Peggy there! Let me know the dates
    Ya Mon

Skippy(Greanjac)...Peggy and I intend to visit your CSA...It's just a timing issue right now..Being out of work has been very relaxing and does make you look at your finances..We do appreciate you for thinking of us.

Hugs