Default Face cloth at Sans Souci?

Okay. I just read a review and they talked about the "Face cloth thing" at CSS. I hadn't thought about it, but when the reviewer described it my memory was tweaked. I was on the balcony one night when housekeeping knocked and entered. When I went in I was handed a face cloth.

Apparently there is a thread talking about this and it's peaked my interest. They came into our romm and gave us a cloth when we didn't really need one and I did think it odd, but now I find it happens enough that there has been discussion about it.

What's up with that?

never happened to me in room that is...we where handed one when we arrived-it was cold.When I arrived in Negril years ago we where given a hot one with tongs tho.

We have been to CSS three times now and they are NOT giving them out upon arrival here any more. We did not get one when we arrived on Saturday and I have been watching several other groups come in over the past couple of days and none of them have been given one either.
    I missed that special touch ..... and I do admit that I had thought about it once or twice on the ride over from MoBay because it was SO hot!

Its a shame that they have stopped it.......

Find it funny that you get a cold face cloth when you arrive but none are given in the room. I always bring my own as it is part of my shower routine.
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013
    Retired & moved to Cozumel, Mexico January 2014

Our towel sets included a face cloth - we were at CSS in April. We also received a cool cloth and glass of champagne when we arrived.