Default CTI Activity Schedule...

Is the sample schedule posted online fairly accurate? Wife and I are trying to plan a few things ahead of our arrival next Tuesday the 5th...thanks!

The future wife and I will arriving there on the 4th actually for our first time as well. Our travel agent gave us a schedule of activities just not sure how accurate. I would think it's pretty close.

Curious to know the same since my wife and I will be visiting for the first time next week!! Check in on the 4th - woo hoo!! cant wait

I am curious about this as well. I'm kinda trying to have a tenative plan in mind if I can. It sounds like everyone on this thread will be there at the same time! We will be arriving on the 7th! It is our first time as well.

Definately check out the CTI Meet-Up thread - looks like a bunch of people on here will be there

T-Minus 96 hours until we board the plane!!!!

Hi we will be at CTI next week as well for the first time. We will be checking in on the 9th and I was wondering the same thing. It will be nice to know what activities are going on ahead of time. I am just so excited and ready to go

sexy ty come check out the June CTI Meet-Up thread!!

Hopefully will see you guys there!!

T-Minus 72 Hours!!!