Default price of rum cream?

4 more days until CN!! Can anyone tell me how much I should expect to pay for rum cream? Thanks =)

i just opened my last bottle (liter) from our last stay..I want to say it was $15.95. I bought it at Time Square. I think it's cheaper at the airport.

We just returned from CSA :-( and the rum cream I believe was about $16...I decided to wait until I got to the airport and purchased it for $14. The only downside was that the airport only had the Coffee Rum Cream, I wish I would've spent the extra $2 and got the Coconut one at the resort..:-(

One of the bartenders secured a bottle for us off resort.Much cheaper then the resort store.Airport prices were not too bad. Sorry can remember the price,perhaps too much rum!

Last time we were there( April 2011) it was 25 dollars for a large bottle at the airport I think, maybe a little more.

Buy it at the airport on the way home. I think I paid $12 (US dollars) a bottle.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Prices are much higher at the airports now . I paid $18.00 a bottle. I paid only $10 a bottle last year when we ported in Jamaica.

Thanks everyone! I think I'm gonna make a trip to the Hi Lo. I love checking out grocery stores when I travel anyways and I hear they have all sorts of goodies Be in CN tomorrow!!!!

If you wait to buy flavored rum cream at the airport, you run the risk of getting none. The only liquor store open at the airport right now is Sunshine Liquors -- the rest if under construction. If you want just plain rum cream, the airport is definitely cheaper.

It's cheaper out in town than the airport. The selection is also better in town. Very disappointed at the airport. Just flew home 5/7. That was my 10 trip to Jamaica so I'm not a first timer

Quote Originally Posted by MsHoo View Post
    It's cheaper out in town than the airport. The selection is also better in town. Very disappointed at the airport. Just flew home 5/7. That was my 10 trip to Jamaica so I'm not a first timer
    Like at Time Square? I did get some good prices in 2010. I'm trying to decide if to go there are just get it at the resort.

The resort was very high. $29.00 a bottle. Airport was $18 a bottle with a very limited selection in May 2012. On our cruise stop in Ochi Dec 2010 prices were only $12 a bottle and they had a great selection out in town.

$17 for a 1L bottle in the airport last winter.

Think I paid $26 at CN. I have a question though about the Rum Cream. I bought Sangsters, very very good, but it was a chocolate color and what I had been drinking was white at the Resort. I thought I bought what they were serving but apparently not. Any help here? Returning in October and want to make certain to bring back the right stuff, although, nothing was wrong with what I did bring back. Thanks.

Must have been the gift shop prices I was thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    Think I paid $26 at CN. I have a question though about the Rum Cream. I bought Sangsters, very very good, but it was a chocolate color and what I had been drinking was white at the Resort. I thought I bought what they were serving but apparently not. Any help here? Returning in October and want to make certain to bring back the right stuff, although, nothing was wrong with what I did bring back. Thanks.
    Hmm I just opened my Sangster's coffee rum and it was white. Anywho, CN serves Wray & Nephew rum cream. I didn't see it in their gift shop but at the Hi Lo they have it.